The Kansas City Chiefs and Philadelphia Eagles are making the Super Bowl a common occurrence of late. The two teams are making their combined sixth appearance in the game in the last six years. But the Caesars NY Promo Code for Super Bowl 57 is uncommon: up to $1,250 in bets.
Sunday’s game will draw the largest audience for a single sporting event in North America this year, as the Super Bowl always does. Super Bowl LVII promises to be a greater spectacle than ever because that’s how this big game goes. It gets more popular and more fantastic each year.
For the first time, the game will be played in a state with legal sports betting, which means those in attendance in Arizona can easily place a wager on Super Bowl 57 between the Eagles and Chiefs. But, more than 30 states now have sports betting markets too, and in New York, your exclusive Caesars NY promo code SHARPBETFULL could get you the biggest Caesars Sportsbook offer.
How to Claim Your Caesars NY Promo Code SHARPBETFULL
- Visit the Caesars NY Sportsbook website.
- Enter your information, such as name and age, to verify your eligibility. You’ll need to be in the state of New York to legally access the app and complete a registration with Caesars.
- Confirm your information with the email you receive from Caesars.
- Use Promo Code SHARPTBETFULL to claim the Caesars offer.
- The Super Bowl Caesars Promo Code offer is only for new users of Caesars NY.
- Make a deposit in your new account.
- Place a wager on Super Bowl 57. If that wager wins, super. But if it loses, Caesars gives you back that amount in betting credits.
- Don’t forget to deposit enough to take advantage of the Caesars promo code offer of up to $1,250 bet on Caesars. That means, whatever your first bet is, Caesars will return that stake back to you if that wager loses.
Eagles Favored Over Chiefs by 1.5 Points
It would be hard to get a closer matchup, according to the oddsmakers at Caesars NY. The Eagles opened as 2-point favorites, and the spread has not moved much as the Eagles are now favored by 1.5 points. The moneyline sees Philly at -125, and Kansas City at +105. That’s basically a toss-up.
Which team do you think will win? You can make your effort to be an expert with the Caesars Super Bowl Promo Code offer. Your first bet is on Caesars for up to $1,250.
Super Bowl 57 MVP Odds
Naturally, the two quarterbacks are at the top of the MVP odds board. Philadelphia’s Jalen Hurts is at +125, and Kansas City’s Patrick Mahomes is at +130 to win the award.
If you have a tickle to place a wager on a longshot for Super Bowl MVP:
- Travis Kelce +1000
- A.J. Brown +1500
- DeVonta Smith +2500
- Miles Sanders +2500
- Haason Reddick +3500
- Jerick McKinnon +6000
- Juju Smith-Schuster +7500
- Darius Slay 100-to-1
The Super Bowl MVP has been dominated by quarterbacks, but there have been 10 defensive players who have garnered the honor. If you think that will happen again, you might have a big payoff. Haason Reddick and Darius Slay (our longshot pick) would be big payouts on a $100 winning bet. Both are play-making defenders for the Eagles, whose defense is likely the reason Caesars likes Philly (slightly) in this game.
A $100 winning bet on Slay would pay you $10,000. That might even be enough to get two tickets, airfare, and a hotel for Super Bowl 58 in Las Vegas.
AP Photo/Reed Hoffmann