The Giants face a key game in NFL Week 15 as they hit the road to face their closest division rival, the Washington Commanders. Get ready for their matchup with a Giants vs. Commanders promo code from Caesars Sportsbook NY this weekend.
The Giants and Commanders are neck and neck in the AFC East, and this game has serious playoff implications. We’ve got a preview of their matchup and the best odds for the game. But first, here’s how New York sports bettors can use the Caesars promo code SHARPBETFULL on NFL games this weekend.
How to Use the Caesars Promo Code SHARPBETFULL for Giants vs. Commanders
Caesars Sportsbook has a great offer for new users in New York. The Caesars Sportsbook NY promo code gives new users up to $1,250 in bet credits once they make their first bet of $10 or more. How does it work? Well, if you lose that first bet, Caesars then refunds you the loss through free bet credits matching up to $1,250. So if you bet $1,250 or less, you’ll get it all refunded in credit to make other wagers with the sportsbook.
You must make a bet of $10 or more, and you must be new to the Caesars Sportsbook app to qualify.
Another benefit to joining Caesars Sportsbook is that it will automatically credit 1,000 Tier Credits and 1,000 Reward Credits to your Caesars Rewards account when you sign up. Caesar’s is a global brand with highly regarded loyalty programs, so we love this benefit.
How to Create a Caesars Sportsbook Account
Go through these simple steps to set up a Caesars Sportsbook NY account and access our exclusive Giants vs. Commanders promo code.
- Use our exclusive link to visit the Caesars Sportsbook website.
- Our unique promo code SHARPBETFULL will automatically apply if you follow the link above.
- Choose or enter your state/province from the drop-down menu and then click Continue.
- The next few pages will prompt you to answer several registration questions, including personal information like name, address, and birth date. They need this info to confirm your identity and location.
- When you’ve completed registration and entered your account, you should set up a payment method for deposits and withdrawals.
- Make your first deposit and start browsing sports and odds. You can easily navigate to the NFL and find the Giants vs. Commanders game to choose the bet you want to make. The app will show you how much you stand to win based on your wager.
- Place your first bet of $10 or more, and if you lose, Caesars will refund you up to $1,250 with bet credits in your account.
- To bet from your mobile device, download the Caesars Sportsbook app on the App Store or Google Play Store.
Sunday Night NFL Week 15 Preview: Odds for Giants at Commanders
After losing to the Eagles on Sunday, the Giants’ chances of making the playoffs dropped a few percentage points. But here’s the thing — they’re still at a 63% chance of getting their playoff run. For Giants fans, that’s quite a chance!
Here’s the rub. The Giants and Commanders have identical records right now. Both teams are 7-5-1. Both are hungry for a playoff run. And, of course, their tied game was against each other just two weeks ago. The Commanders are 3-3 at home, while the Giants are 3-2 away.
Still, oddsmakers are giving the advantage to the home team. Here are the latest odds from Caesars Sportsbook NY for the Giants vs. Commanders:
- Point Spread: Commanders -5
- Moneylines: Commanders -225/Giants +185
- Total (O/U): 40.5 points
Part of the reason oddsmakers may be giving the Commanders the edge is that they’ll be coming off their bye week. The last game they played was against the Giants, so the strategy is top of mind after a week of rest. The Giants, on the other hand, got a clobbering by the Eagles in the week in between and may be arriving tired for yet another divisional matchup.
The Giants and Commanders kick off at 7:20 p.m. ET on NBC and Universo.
Winslow Townson/AP Images