The New York Giants have had a great 2022 so far, surpassing oddsmakers’ expectations and living up to preseason whispers that the team might be one of the most promising sleepers of the year. They’re taking on the Houston Texans Sunday, Nov. 13, and the odds are well in the Giants’ favor.
You can make those odds a little sweeter by using the Caesars NY promo code SHARPBETFULL to bet on the NY Giants this Sunday. Here’s everything you need to know to claim your Caesars NY promo and what to know about the game.
Caesars NY Promo Code SHARPBETFULL: What You Get
Caesars NY Sportsbook offers a multi-pronged promo for New York sports betting enthusiasts who sign up with the exclusive Caesars NY promo code SHARPBETFULL.
If you place your first bet with Caesars this weekend, you can get a little extra cushion if you lose. The sportsbook will cover your lost wager up to $1,250 in site credite. That means that if you bet $1,250 or less, you’ll get it back for your next bet.
The other part of the Caesars welcome promo is Caesars Rewards. Regardless of your wagers with the sportsbook, when you register your account, you’ll automatically be credited with 1,000 Tier Credits and 1,000 Reward Credits to give you a head start in the Caesars’ loyalty program.
Caesars is one of the country’s most well-known hospitality, gambling, and entertainment brands and was one of the first sportsbooks to launch in New York. They’re known for their elite rewards program and great promos, and we love the Caesars Sportsbook app for its ease of use and great odds vs. the competition.
How to Claim Caesars Sportsbook NY Promo for Giants vs. Texans
It’s easy to sign up with Caesars Sportsbook and get set up with its mobile betting app. Let’s go through the process step by step:
- Start by visiting Caesars Sportsbook via our exclusive link. This link will autofill the promo code for you.
- Enter your state/province and click “Continue.”
- Enter all the required information to register as a user on the signup page. You’ll need to give personal identifying information such as email address, name, date of birth, etc.
- After registering, download the app to your mobile device and sign in.
- Now you can make your first bets from your mobile app or desktop. If you lose your first bet, Caesars will refund you in site credit 100% up to $1,250.
- Notice that you also have Caesars Rewards already in your account.
A few terms and conditions to keep in mind:
- You must place your first wager within 30 days of opening the account. This weekend’s game is a great chance to get started.
- You also must make a deposit within three days of opening an account.
- You must use your site credit within 14 days after you receive it.
Giants vs. Texans Odds and Game Preview
With a bye in Week 9, the Giants are well-rested to take on the dead-last Houston Texans in MetLife Stadium. The Giants have felt like an upstart team this season, with their first winning record since 2016 and their odds shorter than ever to make the playoffs.
Before their bye week, the Giants had their second loss of the season to the Seattle Seahawks, who lead the NFC West but have one more loss than the Giants.
New York (6-2) is tied for second in the NFC East with the Dallas Cowboys (6-2). Beginning in two weeks, they play four consecutive games against NFC East Rivals: the Cowboys on Nov. 24, the Washington Commanders (4-5) on Dec. 4, the league-leading Philadelphia Eagles (8-0) on Dec. 11, and the Commanders again on Dec. 18.
Winning against the Texans Sunday and next week against the Detroit Lions will put them in a stronger position going into those divisional matchups.
On the other hand, the Texans rank last in the entire league, with an abysmal 1-6-1 record. They have scored 20 or more points in four of those games, though. A 40.5 over/under for Sunday’s game seems about right.
While the Giants look likely to win, we might put money on New York to cover the spread. They have a good defense this season, and they’ve defeated several lower-level teams by five points or more except for one outlier against the Panthers, where the game ended 19-16.
Either way, the Giants are looking to score another win in Week 10, and we think they’ll do it.
AP Photo/Phelan M. Ebenhack