- New York Giants Update: Odell Beckham’s Pledge to Fans; Blount Still in Picture at RB
- Don’t Expect Any Met Saviors To Come Up From The Minors Anytime Soon
- Joe Torre-Owned Horse at Yonkers Raceway Tuesday Night (April 25) in $100,000 YR/SOA of NY Trot
- Carroll: Welcome Back, Mr. Chibbs
- Abreu Called up to Tampa after Three Dominant Performances for Charleston
Watch Inside Tennis With The Koz (Video)
- Updated: April 15, 2017
Inside Tennis With The Koz will be encore airing Saturday April 15, 12:30 PM on SNN TV on the Suncoast of Florida. The 30-minute magazine style show will feature at look at the 25th Anniversary of the Delray Beach Open interviews with owners Mark, Ivan & Adam Barron, Executive Director John Butler, and tennis hall of famer Fred Stolle, who was the early promoter of the event. Tennis notable journalists and broadcasters: Jimmy Arias, Leif Shiras Cindy Schmerler & Harvey Kialkov and ATP Manager of Media Information, Joshua Rey additionally share their thoughts on this highly successful ATP event.
Sarasota resident and 2017 Australian Open semifinalist Mirjana Lucic-Baroni reveals her insight of the young Phenom, who after being on the pro tour for twenty years, has reached her highest career rank.
The show will also visit with USTA Pro Circuit The Elizabeth Moore Sarasota Open Tournament Director Tony Driscoll, United Tennis Club, host of Sarasota Open General Manager Erin Hurter, TV broadcaster Ray Collins, voice of the Sarasota Open, and presenting sponsor Firkins Automotive, general sales manager Fred Noyes.
Lakewood Ranch Director of Athletic Operations Paul Lederman will be offering the tennis tip.