- Don’t Expect Any Met Saviors To Come Up From The Minors Anytime Soon
- Joe Torre-Owned Horse at Yonkers Raceway Tuesday Night (April 25) in $100,000 YR/SOA of NY Trot
- Carroll: Welcome Back, Mr. Chibbs
- Abreu Called up to Tampa after Three Dominant Performances for Charleston
- Tomac Passes Nine Riders to Take Ninth Win of Monster Energy Supercross Season and Sole Possession of Points Lead
Mets Tickets With No Service Charge Until Tuesday
- Updated: January 8, 2017
Happy New Year from the New York Mets.
The team today announced they will pick up ticket fees for any 2017 ticket purchases now through Tuesday, January 10 at 11:59 p.m. as part of a new winter special “No Fees” promotion. This limited time offer applies to all home games including series’ vs. the NL East Division rival Washington Nationals (April 21-23, June 15-18, Sept. 22-24), 2016 World Champion Chicago Cubs (June 12-14), the Subway Series (August 16-17) and all Free Shirt Fridays, Super Saturdays and Family Sundays.
Tickets can be purchased at mets.com/tickets.
For example, a fan purchasing two tickets online on Monday, January 9 for the Monday, June 12 game against the 2016 World Champion Chicago Cubs will not be charged any ticket fee for placing that order.
*The only fees not covered by the team during this promotion are Express Mailing, including mail and UPS. Offer does not apply to previously placed orders.
Tickets for this promotion can be purchased exclusively at mets.com/tickets.