- The Devils had their three-game winning/six-game point-streak (5-0-1) snapped.
- New Jersey allowed three power play goals for the second time this season (October 28 at Pittsburgh).
- Montreal outshot New Jersey, 44-23; the 44 shots against were a season-high (previously 43, January 30 vs. Pittsburgh & January 8 at Boston).
- Keith Kinkaid made a career-high 38 saves/faced a career-high 44 shots and fell to 2-4-3 on the season.
- Mike Cammalleri scored his team-leading 18th goal of the season/third in the last four games.
- Jacob Josefson netted his third goal of the season/second in the last seven games.
- Jaromir Jagr assisted on Cammalleri’s goal and now has points in a season-high four straight games (2g-2a-4pts).
- Tuomo Ruutu picked up an assist and has points in back-to-back games (1g-1a-2pts) for the third time this season.
- Peter Harrold collected the primary assist on Cammalleri’s goal, his first since April 4, 2014 vs. Washington.
- Marek Zidlicky recorded 1a and is tied for the team-lead (Jagr) with 18 overall.
- Andy Greene became the sixth player in team history to play in 200 consecutive games (seventh occurrence, Aaron Broten did so twice).