The Rangers are gonna suck.....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Rangers are gonna suck.....

this year, hopefully with some young new blood and a rookie coach they may at least be fun to watch.
    COME BY THE SCHOOL a year from now you"ll wish you started today

"they all think they’re geniuses who just happen to agree with each other. This creates a near total blindness to facts, data, and opinions that don’t line up with their worldview"

Originally posted by mule
    "LOL there's nothing that makes you look more like an ass than when you try to front for the whole gang"

DEFENDING LIBERALISM ONE POST AT A TIME

That's my hope too Jersey. New coach, new style, new system and new attitude. I expect an in your face attack and guys clearing out the crease. I expect players standing up for themselves as well as their teammates. Not goon crap but enough of the usual turn the other cheek B.S. I'm looking forward to seeing some of the younger guys grow and hopefully I'll live long enough to see a real run for the cup in a couple of years especially when this kid goalie from Russia comes over next year along with our first pick from the 2018 draft.
    Obama in 2008 "We won you lost...get over it":.

Comment

I'm kinda excited about "the rebuild".....low expectations this year, but they should be exciting. I agree, very glad to see the end of "turn the other cheek" also. Look for Hayes, Zucarella and McQuaid to go in deadline deals......

"they all think they’re geniuses who just happen to agree with each other. This creates a near total blindness to facts, data, and opinions that don’t line up with their worldview"

"LOL there's nothing that makes you look more like an ass than when you try to front for the whole gang"

Comment

I like the idea of McQuaid clearing the crease but I agree he'll be moved at the deadline. Don't be surprised to see Vesey and a few others go too.
        Obama in 2008 "We won you lost...get over it":.

Comment

Originally posted by 1994 View Post
          I like the idea of McQuaid clearing the crease but I agree he'll be moved at the deadline. Don't be surprised to see Vesey and a few others go too.
          I agree on Vesey.....hes been a major disappointment.

Comment

Working...
          X