No announcement yet.

Gettleman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exactly what I was saying....Booker isnt just going to take 20 carries. They need that other back, especially for the tougher grind it out yards

Comment

• Misread what you said. I took it as Booker wouldn't be the main guy since he's not a 20 carry guy.

Comment

• Some signs pointing to potentially playing Peart at G if Solder plays well in training camp. The below sounds like he got some snaps at G unless it means Hernandez was on the right side with Peart still at T.

The entire #Giants O-Line was here which is positive. Will Hernandez and Matt Peart were getting snaps next to Nick Gates.

Comment

• Still doesnt make a lot of sense to me when his strength is long arms and quick feet, but his weakness is power and initial punch.... whatever good to have knowledge in multiple spots and they need all hands on deck to glue this line together... I still think Murphy ends up taking one of the guard spots when this is all over.

Although the PFF grades on Lemieux were horrible, there was a noticible difference in the run game when he was in there being violent. I almost wonder if they ever consider a 2-down OL like they have on the D-Line so often? Have a guy like Shane in there on 1st and 2nd down and then on obvious pass downs / 2 min type drills let Hernandez or Peart - the better pass blockers - take over.

Comment

• Can't see the benefit of a 2 down lineman. OL needs to be a cohesive unit and swapping guys in and out seems like it would be a negative to that especially since you're essentially telling the D what kind of offense you'll be running based on the personnel.

Brandon Jacobs tweeting about a comeback. Says at age 39 he's like to try to come back as a DE. Knows he's a better athlete than Tebow and says he's still strong and quick.

Comment

• Originally posted by dak11 View Post
              Some signs pointing to potentially playing Peart at G if Solder plays well in training camp. The below sounds like he got some snaps at G unless it means Hernandez was on the right side with Peart still at T.

The entire #Giants O-Line was here which is positive. Will Hernandez and Matt Peart were getting snaps next to Nick Gates.
              It definitely means it was Gates-Hernandez-Peart. Apparently Hernandez and Peart have been training with each other alot this off season in anticipation of being the Giants right side of the OL.
              My EntireTeam Sucks...

Comment

Working...
              X