Corey Coleman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Corey Coleman

Done for the season with a torn ACL. Going to miss his returns and there was an opportunity for him at WR.

Peppers might see more time back there on kick offs now.

Giants bringing some WRs, including Kelvin Benjamin, in for workouts.

More concerned on Sheppard's thumb. While he'll play I wonder if that will impact him this season.

Coleman was probably the 4th WR.... Yeah potential but whatever. Slayton gets a chance to show he can catch. Could also take the KR duties

Comment

Sheppard's injury is about the best you can hope for all things considered. It is literally the smallest break possible in the tip of his thumb. I don't see it being an issue at all.

But now Tate is looking at a 4 game suspension for taking a banned substance that was in his fertility medicine. Can't make this **** up. LOL

Giants should look at Pierre Garcon. Get some Redskins intel off of him at least.
      My EntireTeam Sucks...

Comment

I just worry that finger injuries can linger and impact a catch....

Tate ...sigh...for all his good intentions I doubt it gets thrown out - this drug/excuse is often used to mask other ones....I don't think a note from his doctor and all the other things he said is going to get him out of this suspension regardless how honest he's being. In fact they were talking about this the other day the previous folks who all claimed the same all served their suspension.

Comment

Originally posted by MrHat View Post
          I just worry that finger injuries can linger and impact a catch....

Tate ...sigh...for all his good intentions I doubt it gets thrown out - this drug/excuse is often used to mask other ones....I don't think a note from his doctor and all the other things he said is going to get him out of this suspension regardless how honest he's being. In fact they were talking about this the other day the previous folks who all claimed the same all served their suspension.
          Only difference I saw was that he said he contacted the league prior to failing his test. I agree that I doubt that will make a difference but if true it does make him look better.

Comment

Yeah it probably ultimately doesn't matter anyways, just would like to see Eli with all his guys ready to go to give it a shot......but the Giants always seem to get beat by the Cowboys in week 1 even when they are a good team....then if this team can't win 2 of 3 from the Bills, Bucs, and Redskins with or without Tate, they suck and it'll just kick start the 2 week count down to Jones taking over in week 8 vs. the Cards.

I really believe that's the game they've got circled for the transition. Home game...off of a 10 day break...bad team...

If they are somehow .500 rolling into that game then I think it all gets put on pause until the Nov 24th game vs the Bears - off of a bye week...gives him the last 6 games of the season to be beat up. If by some miracle they are still in it going into that then I'm not sure Jones gets a start this year until they officially get eliminated...and even then I'd bet Eli gets the start or at least play time on that Eagles game to wrap things up.

Comment

Working...
            X