No announcement yet.

Lauletta active

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just something here. Yeah I'm an Eli apologist I guess but Big Ben played like total **** down the stretch for the Steelers and arguably worse than Eli yet no one pipes in on that and Eli gets **** on a ton more. Don't really get that..

Comment

Originally posted by strummer View Post
      Just something here. Yeah I'm an Eli apologist I guess but Big Ben played like total **** down the stretch for the Steelers and arguably worse than Eli yet no one pipes in on that and Eli gets **** on a ton more. Don't really get that..
      Cause it's the Steelers....look at what AB has been doing over there and he doesn't get 1/2 the crap OBJ does....

I wanted Ben in that draft but looking back over his career I think he would have been a disaster here in NY.

also wait till Rivers chokes his way to another early exit from the playoffs...won't hear boo about that either

Comment

Rumors that the 49ers could ask about OBJ. Gettleman replied the only way he could by saying that OBJ wasn't signed to be dealt.

Last year I was against dealing him but this year I would be more open to listening as long as that #2 pick was in the discussion.

Comment

And today is why I'll continue to say Eli has has a better career than Rivers regardless of the numbers. That team is stacked again and getting killed. Guy sucks when it matters and seemingly can't play out of his perfect weather.

Comment

Working...
          X