Another TStyl Girl B-Day! IGT 06/18/08

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another TStyl Girl B-Day! IGT 06/18/08

I remember announcing SophiaTStyl's arrival on Father's Day 2000 right here, and the TStyl clan is 1-0 on my daughters' birthdays, so we're at it again!

Lineups to follow - written by whichever MOFO miscreant is still awake at first pitch.
    Your Daily Rayne Summers Moment...
    http://www.leasticoulddo.com/

Mitt Romney SUCKS.

Wow - she's 8 already? Man, the years fly. Happy Birthday Sophia!
    A bad day behind a camera is still better than a good day behind a desk

Comment

Originally posted by FrankStylV7 View Post
      I remember announcing SophiaTStyl's arrival on Father's Day 2000 right here, and the TStyl clan is 1-0 on my daughters' birthdays, so we're at it again!

Lineups to follow - written by whichever MOFO miscreant is still awake at first pitch.
      You need more kids. With your lifestyle, you should already have at least one kid for every day of the year.
      Support men's rights.

Kiner on Rick Ferrell being in the Hall of Fame: "I think catching four knuckleballers and not committing suicide is probably the reason he got into the Hall of Fame."

Originally posted by Hilton
      Mark my words, Cano or Hughes will be in a Mets uniform next season.
      Originally posted by Hilton
      {On the Yankees offseason acquisitions}I guarantee that Lester OR Scherzer aren't far behind...

Comment

Perez needs to pick up Santana yet again. I'd say Santana is about the 50th best pitcher in baseball.
        “President Obama is a personal friend of mine,” said Rickles. “He was over to the house yesterday, but the mop broke.”

It's early!!!

Be the kind of person that when your feet hit the floor each morning liberals say "Oh crap he's up"

Comment

I only opened this thread because it was about a birthday. I could care less about the Mets.
          nothing to see here

Comment

Originally posted by METSSC View Post
            Perez needs to pick up Santana yet again. I'd say Santana is about the 50th best pitcher in baseball.
            Santana is the best pitcher in Baseball much like Jose Reyes is the most exciting player in Baseball. I swear it's like clowns over at Espn have not seen either guy perform(more like not perform) in the last year or so. Santana couldn't get his fastball over 88 mph last night. That is a pretty good reason to worry.
            For the Wright haters. Wright's career numbers with runners on 2nd and 3rd
            .343/.481/.600 /1.081

Runner on 3rd, less than 2 out
            .419/.431/.671/1.102

Comment

Frank, you've got about 7 or 8 years until boys and hormones kick into full force. Enjoy these next couple of years, brother. LOL.
              Originally posted by lgm6986
              Standard definition should be outlawed. My daughter was just watching iCarly a little while ago, a show that I absolutely loathe, in SD and I made her switch to its HD equivalent. In fact, I didn't make her, I grabbed the remote from her tiny hand and changed it myself. Standard definition is barbaric and inhumane.

Comment

Originally posted by DDPv6.0 View Post
                Frank, you've got about 7 or 8 years until boys and hormones kick into full force. Enjoy these next couple of years, brother. LOL.
                God's punishment on me - 3 hot TStyl daughters will be teenagers at the same time....

Mule needs to teach me how to shoot better and kill without leaving any tracks.
                Your Daily Rayne Summers Moment...
                http://www.leasticoulddo.com/

Mitt Romney SUCKS.

Comment

you've got a good year, 2 tops, before the hormones start kicking in - 10 is a rough year, just like the terrible twos.
                  A bad day behind a camera is still better than a good day behind a desk

Comment

I've got two teenage daughters. That's partially why at laugh at Frank's posts.
                    nothing to see here

Comment

IGT 6/18 - Mets vs. Angels - Rubber Game for the Win

Lineups per Adam Rubin

Reyes, ss
                      Anderson, 1b
                      Wright, 3b
                      Beltran, cf
                      Delgado, dh
                      Nixon, lf
                      Easley, 2b
                      Chavez, rf
                      Castro, c

Perez, lhp

Comment

GET READY TO RIDE THE TRAIN!!!

Comment

The Love train
                          Obama in 2008 "We won you lost...get over it":.

Comment

And people said WILLIE'S lineups were ****ed up.

FIRE WILLIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                            Originally posted by Luscious Johnny D.
                            Because I fear no man. I feel no pain. This is why I don't play with a full deck. In my world, there are no rules. You wanna step over the line, I'll run across it. And when I turn to look to see how far behind you are, you will see into the soul of the sickest man God's hands have ever created. For those who need a visual, here ya go.

Comment

That 5-9 is dangerous!

Castro should probably be hitting 5th. Definitely not 9th.
                              Originally posted by lgm6986
                              Standard definition should be outlawed. My daughter was just watching iCarly a little while ago, a show that I absolutely loathe, in SD and I made her switch to its HD equivalent. In fact, I didn't make her, I grabbed the remote from her tiny hand and changed it myself. Standard definition is barbaric and inhumane.

Comment

Working...
                              X