Johan...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Johan...

What is the timeline for his recovery? What kind of contract if any might he get next season? Any chance we get him back here on a Chris Young type one year deal?
    I guess if liberals didn't have double standards, they wouldn't have any standards at all

No thanks. The odds of coming back from ONE capsule surgery are long, forget two.
    Originally posted by Luscious Johnny D.
    Because I fear no man. I feel no pain. This is why I don't play with a full deck. In my world, there are no rules. You wanna step over the line, I'll run across it. And when I turn to look to see how far behind you are, you will see into the soul of the sickest man God's hands have ever created. For those who need a visual, here ya go.

Comment

Hell no! I even think of Johan I think of Mets failure. I don't give a damn about the no no. I fon't wanna see him, I don't wanna hear him, I don't wanna smell him!
      For the first time in my adult life, I am ashamed of my country.

Comment

Honestly though, if he pitches at all next year he should pitch for the Mets and he should pitch on a minor league/major league minimum deal.
        "Goaltender is a normal job. Sure. How would you like it if at your job, every time you made the slightest mistake a little red light went on over your head and 18,000 people stood up and screamed at you?" - Jaques Plante, goalie

Comment

Ugh.

The only thing I will say is hopefully Sandy can mix 4 some what decent prospects and take back a large contract in the process like they basically did with Santana. For example, would the rockies just be happy to rid themselves of Tulu's big contact for a top prospect and a few marginal ones.
          "The only true currency in this bankrupt world... is what you share with someone else when you're uncool." Almost Famous

I sleep underneath a picture that I keep of you next to me
          I realize we're magnetized - WILCO

Comment

I'll take him.
            Support men's rights.

Kiner on Rick Ferrell being in the Hall of Fame: "I think catching four knuckleballers and not committing suicide is probably the reason he got into the Hall of Fame."

Originally posted by Hilton
            Mark my words, Cano or Hughes will be in a Mets uniform next season.
            Originally posted by Hilton
            {On the Yankees offseason acquisitions}I guarantee that Lester OR Scherzer aren't far behind...

Comment

Realistically, Johan is going to have to show he can still pitch to get a ST invite. Unless teams get a chance to see him throw, why even invite him to ST? Its not like he's a young player anymore.

Comment

It seems like it has been 5 years since he pitched for the Mets. He is done.
                The 2018 Mets - making the Titanic look buoyant.

Comment

largest waste of money in Met history and that's saying something
                  “President Obama is a personal friend of mine,” said Rickles. “He was over to the house yesterday, but the mop broke.”

It's early!!!

Be the kind of person that when your feet hit the floor each morning liberals say "Oh crap he's up"

Comment

Originally posted by METSSC View Post
                    largest waste of money in Met history and that's saying something
                    No, Bay + Cedeno + Castillo were wastes.

Santana was unfortunate in the injury department, but pitched well most of his outings.
                    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world... is what you share with someone else when you're uncool." Almost Famous

I sleep underneath a picture that I keep of you next to me
                    I realize we're magnetized - WILCO

Comment

Originally posted by Kid A View Post
                      No, Bay + Cedeno + Castillo were wastes.

Santana was unfortunate in the injury department, but pitched well most of his outings.
                      Sorry but Santana was the biggest waste. Almost 80 mill for the last 3 seasons plus the buyout and for that we got one of if the the worst half a season of pitching in baseball history
                      “President Obama is a personal friend of mine,” said Rickles. “He was over to the house yesterday, but the mop broke.”

It's early!!!

Be the kind of person that when your feet hit the floor each morning liberals say "Oh crap he's up"

Comment

Slammy was a shammy. He and Bay biggest busts ever. Since we gave up talent like Gomez, the amount of money wasted, and the expectations for Slammy higher, he's the biggest bust, IMO.
                        For the first time in my adult life, I am ashamed of my country.

Comment

Forgot about Gomez. When you factor him in its no contest. He was Beltran this year

It's early!!!

Comment

Originally posted by The Mocha Fidel View Post
                            Hell no! I even think of Johan I think of Mets failure. I don't give a damn about the no no. I fon't wanna see him, I don't wanna hear him, I don't wanna smell him!
                            You weren't at the last win at Shea Stadium then

Comment

Originally posted by METSSC View Post
                              Forgot about Gomez. When you factor him in its no contest. He was Beltran this year
                              Well you essentially are going to get screwed anytime you trade players and then sign the guy to a FA contract. They would have gotten rid of Gomez long ago even if he wasnt in the Santana trade. If you're not babe ruth at 23 around here, you're a bust. Also that is essentially what we are going to do in a Tulo/Cargo deal is take 2 huge FA contracts AND give up players for it. It's not a winning situation

Comment

Working...
                              X