No announcement yet.

Free Agent Duel IGT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Orlando Hudson would have gotten a hit there.
    Theyd done so well up to that point, surprising so many of us with their post-season success, that all I really wanted from their World Series appearance was for them not to embarrass themselves. Win or lose. Just don't sh•• the bed.

Geeze. Thanks, Mets.

Comment

Originally posted by METSSC View Post
      Dont tell me Livan is coming in
      He would be a better pinch hitter than Tatis.
      For the Wright haters. Wright's career numbers with runners on 2nd and 3rd
      .343/.481/.600 /1.081

Runner on 3rd, less than 2 out
      .419/.431/.671/1.102

Comment

Of course the wrong guy covers
        “President Obama is a personal friend of mine,” said Rickles. “He was over to the house yesterday, but the mop broke.”

It's early!!!

Be the kind of person that when your feet hit the floor each morning liberals say "Oh crap he's up"

Comment

Hitting and running? Jerry scoffs at that. He loves bunts.
          .343/.481/.600 /1.081

.419/.431/.671/1.102

Comment

4-3. They battled.

Comment

Parnell's fastball command has been terrible the last 6 weeks. He hasn't lost that much velocity.
              .343/.481/.600 /1.081

.419/.431/.671/1.102

Comment

Great job by Misch. It is only a short sample but he's done a good job. You wouldf like to see him get the walks down though. Sniffles clearly held his swing on the 1-0 pitch. These umps are dreadful.
                .343/.481/.600 /1.081

.419/.431/.671/1.102

Comment

well the 1st base ump ruined this ab
                  “President Obama is a personal friend of mine,” said Rickles. “He was over to the house yesterday, but the mop broke.”

It's early!!!

Be the kind of person that when your feet hit the floor each morning liberals say "Oh crap he's up"

Comment

Originally posted by graves9 View Post
                    Great job by Misch.
                    Yeah. Given McCann's struggles against lefties, and the fact that he's a slow baserunner, you really have to wonder why Parnell was left in to face Chipper. Jerry should have gone with Misch against McCann with the bases loaded.

Comment

It's going to be a 7 1/2 game deficit real soon.

About time to fold up the tents, Omar. Sell what you can, and fire yourself. This puppy's about done.
                      Theyd done so well up to that point, surprising so many of us with their post-season success, that all I really wanted from their World Series appearance was for them not to embarrass themselves. Win or lose. Just don't sh•• the bed.

Geeze. Thanks, Mets.

Comment

Did you hear Jerry spewing some nonsense about Livan's big game experience as the reason they are sticking with him? He cant possibly believe the crap coming out of his mouth.
                        Jerry said that??? He's either a big idiot or he is puppet of Omar's. This sounds more like Omar bullsh!t. That said, Jerry is both. I wonder what Livan's numbers are when you take the Nats out of the equation...

Comment

I'm sorry but Wright HAS to come up with that ball.

Comment

STFU Gary.

Comment

They really are the Mats, aren't they? As Busyman has said, they're rivals with the Phillies and Braves the way a hammer and nail are rivals.
                              I’m just talking about the most basic aspects of team ownership and stewardship. These guys aren’t just bad at it; they’re the definition of dysfunctional. If the Mets were their kid, Child Services would’ve whisked the team into foster care years ago.
                              http://www.uniwatchblog.com/2009/11/...ggest-turkeys/

Comment

Pretty unlucky inning for Misch. An infield hit(where a SS with a better arm throws out Anderson) a jam shot and a ball that Wright should have gotten. The hardest hit ball by far was the second out.
                                .343/.481/.600 /1.081

.419/.431/.671/1.102

Comment

Working...
                                X