Free Agent Duel IGT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The_Kings_of_Quit View Post
    You really need to ask that? He's one of Omar's guys, and he's got "experience."

Did you hear Jerry spewing some nonsense about Livan's big game experience as the reason they are sticking with him? He cant possibly believe the crap coming out of his mouth.
    “President Obama is a personal friend of mine,” said Rickles. “He was over to the house yesterday, but the mop broke.”

It's early!!!

Be the kind of person that when your feet hit the floor each morning liberals say "Oh crap he's up"

Comment

Oooh, Ollie to be followed by Misch and/or Dessens. This one is going to end well.
      Theyd done so well up to that point, surprising so many of us with their post-season success, that all I really wanted from their World Series appearance was for them not to embarrass themselves. Win or lose. Just don't sh•• the bed.

Geeze. Thanks, Mets.

Comment

Another walk is going to come in to score. Probably followed by the other two guys behind him.
        Theyd done so well up to that point, surprising so many of us with their post-season success, that all I really wanted from their World Series appearance was for them not to embarrass themselves. Win or lose. Just don't sh•• the bed.

Geeze. Thanks, Mets.

Comment

No way a Met goes to 3rd on that, they're going back to 1st.
          “President Obama is a personal friend of mine,” said Rickles. “He was over to the house yesterday, but the mop broke.”

It's early!!!

Be the kind of person that when your feet hit the floor each morning liberals say "Oh crap he's up"

Comment

Any moment for the classic Ollie Meltdown. In 3....2....1

Comment

Diaz destroys lefties. So you know what's gonna happen.
              For the Wright haters. Wright's career numbers with runners on 2nd and 3rd
              .343/.481/.600 /1.081

Runner on 3rd, less than 2 out
              .419/.431/.671/1.102

Comment

Schneider actually makes a good defensive play.
                .343/.481/.600 /1.081

.419/.431/.671/1.102

Comment

Perez doing his best to hand the lead to the Braves. But Schneider had other ideas.

Can we check to see if Perez has invested his $36 million on the Mets coming in last this year?

Geeze. Thanks, Mets.

Comment

I love how Cohen is saying what Murphy "should've done" in the middle of the play.

It's early!!!

Comment

is it possible that the brave lineup is actually worse than the mets lineup?
                      I guess if liberals didn't have double standards, they wouldn't have any standards at all

Comment

Dont tell me Livan is coming in

It's early!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Shastada View Post
                          is it possible that the brave lineup is actually worse than the mets lineup?

Only when Church plays.

It's early!!!

Comment

Can someone put Tatis out of his misery?
                            .343/.481/.600 /1.081

.419/.431/.671/1.102

Comment

Originally posted by The_Kings_of_Quit View Post
                              Can we check to see if Perez has invested his $36 million on the Mets coming in last this year?
                              Freddie & Jeffie probably told Ollie to invest in a "sure thing", with Madoff.

Comment

Originally posted by METSSC View Post
                                Dont tell me Livan is coming in
                                Fortunately, we shouldnt be seeing him tonight. He's tuning up for Monday, but it wont help.

Comment

Working...
                                X