X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Busyman View Post
    Mets give the lead right back?

****ing shocker....
    Not the Mets... PEREZ. He's a f*cking scrub p*ssy getting paid $12 million to suck the effing life out of this already-lifeless team.
    Theyd done so well up to that point, surprising so many of us with their post-season success, that all I really wanted from their World Series appearance was for them not to embarrass themselves. Win or lose. Just don't sh•• the bed.

Geeze. Thanks, Mets.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Kings_of_Quit View Post
      Not the Mets... PEREZ. He's a f*cking scrub p*ssy getting paid $12 million to suck the effing life out of this already-lifeless team.

You really need a vacation or just a night at the movies. Harry Potter's playing
      “President Obama is a personal friend of mine,” said Rickles. “He was over to the house yesterday, but the mop broke.”

It's early!!!

Be the kind of person that when your feet hit the floor each morning liberals say "Oh crap he's up"

Comment

Originally posted by METSSC View Post
        I cant believe they couldnt throw out McCann
        I could throw McCann out just by shitting the ball out my ass.
        Support men's rights.

Kiner on Rick Ferrell being in the Hall of Fame: "I think catching four knuckleballers and not committing suicide is probably the reason he got into the Hall of Fame."

Originally posted by Hilton
        Mark my words, Cano or Hughes will be in a Mets uniform next season.
        Originally posted by Hilton
        {On the Yankees offseason acquisitions}I guarantee that Lester OR Scherzer aren't far behind...

Comment

Originally posted by Luscious Johnny D. View Post
          No Sh!t(pun intended). Sheff took too long to get to the ball, made a weak throw to the cutoff man and Cora made an equally weak throw home and the ball still beat him by a good yard and he was still able to score.
          “President Obama is a personal friend of mine,” said Rickles. “He was over to the house yesterday, but the mop broke.”

It's early!!!

Be the kind of person that when your feet hit the floor each morning liberals say "Oh crap he's up"

Comment

You really need a vacation or just a night at the movies. Harry Potter's playing
            Sorry, man. I know you like him, but he's just SO infuriating to watch. Knowing he's making that much money to suck really irks the crap out of me. Hopefully, he turns it around. I'll calm down, and you can tell me you told me so.
            Theyd done so well up to that point, surprising so many of us with their post-season success, that all I really wanted from their World Series appearance was for them not to embarrass themselves. Win or lose. Just don't sh•• the bed.

Geeze. Thanks, Mets.

Comment

Wow. Two SCORCHED balls, but at least Perez got out of it on what, four pitches?

Geeze. Thanks, Mets.

Comment

Anyone see how Francouer was greeted tonight?

Geeze. Thanks, Mets.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Kings_of_Quit View Post
                  Anyone see how Francouer was greeted tonight?
                  he got a really good ovation.

It's early!!!

Comment

Niese has a 1.00 ERA over his last 7 starts. Why are they wasting time with Livan?

It's early!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Luscious Johnny D. View Post
                      HA ! (But too much information)

Comment

Niese has a 1.00 ERA over his last 7 starts. Why are they wasting time with Livan?
                        in triple A? that's impressive. How come gary cohen or anybody on SNY has mentioned this.
                        "In Philly, can't be no punk."
                        -J-Rolls 2008

Originally posted by Voodoo
                        Well, if I'm not mistaken, the not cancels the no, thus in Philly you can be a punk.

Originally posted by lgm6986
                        I think we can actually go even further and say that in Philly you must be a punk.

2015 National League Champions New York Mets

Comment

****ing moyer pitching a shut out.
                          "In Philly, can't be no punk."
                          -J-Rolls 2008

Originally posted by Voodoo
                          Well, if I'm not mistaken, the not cancels the no, thus in Philly you can be a punk.

Originally posted by lgm6986
                          I think we can actually go even further and say that in Philly you must be a punk.

2015 National League Champions New York Mets

Comment

You really need to ask that? He's one of Omar's guys, and he's got "experience."

Geeze. Thanks, Mets.

Comment

Originally posted by Mets4eva21 View Post
                              in triple A? that's impressive. How come gary cohen or anybody on SNY has mentioned this.

yes and I believe it has been mentioned

It's early!!!

Comment

Only 4 walks for Perez tonight? Is that a career low?
                                For the Wright haters. Wright's career numbers with runners on 2nd and 3rd
                                .343/.481/.600 /1.081

Runner on 3rd, less than 2 out
                                .419/.431/.671/1.102

Comment

Working...
                                X