No announcement yet.

Free Agent Duel IGT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Impressed we took the lead. Who are these guys? Of course, Ollie is still on the mound. Plenty of time for him to eff up and implode.
    http://themetsgivemeagita.com/index.html

http://www.facebook.com/groups/TheMetsGiveMeAgita/

Comment

Originally posted by swataz View Post
      Impressed we took the lead. Who are these guys? Of course, Ollie is still on the mound. Plenty of time for him to eff up and implode.
      Yeah, all it took was two errors on the part of the Braves... one, an easy double-play ball that turned into no outs.

This is just setting up the inevitable, quick, easy comeback and Braves win.
      Theyd done so well up to that point, surprising so many of us with their post-season success, that all I really wanted from their World Series appearance was for them not to embarrass themselves. Win or lose. Just don't sh•• the bed.

Geeze. Thanks, Mets.

Comment

Of course Perez lets leadoff guy get on.

Comment

He's a winner. That's why Omar gave him $12 mil a year.
          Theyd done so well up to that point, surprising so many of us with their post-season success, that all I really wanted from their World Series appearance was for them not to embarrass themselves. Win or lose. Just don't sh•• the bed.

Geeze. Thanks, Mets.

Comment

of course the sillies are winning.
            "In Philly, can't be no punk."
            -J-Rolls 2008

Originally posted by Voodoo
            Well, if I'm not mistaken, the not cancels the no, thus in Philly you can be a punk.

Originally posted by lgm6986
            I think we can actually go even further and say that in Philly you must be a punk.

2015 National League Champions New York Mets

Comment

Perez was heading back to the dugout after the one-out strikeout. LOL

Geeze. Thanks, Mets.

Comment

Braves are a terrible team. I would not be surprised if the Mets took 2/3 here.
                Liberals aren't the problem... they are what allow the problem(s) to exist.

Comment

Originally posted by Mets4eva21 View Post
                  of course the sillies are winning.
                  They're going to totally turn on the jets and run away with this thing. They gave the Mets plenty of opportunity to stay close. But they're a second half team, and this thing is about over.

Geeze. Thanks, Mets.

Comment

Originally posted by metman View Post
                    and somehow they got a better record than the mets. i'll be happy if they take 2 out of 4.
                    "In Philly, can't be no punk."
                    -J-Rolls 2008

Originally posted by Voodoo
                    Well, if I'm not mistaken, the not cancels the no, thus in Philly you can be a punk.

Originally posted by lgm6986
                    I think we can actually go even further and say that in Philly you must be a punk.

2015 National League Champions New York Mets

Comment

Well, Perez almost kept that lead for ONE inning. What a gamer! Great signing, Omar.

Geeze. Thanks, Mets.

Comment

Mets give the lead right back?

****ing shocker....

Comment

Perez, you gutless c**k.

Comment

Originally posted by metman View Post
                            You haven't been watching the Mets close enough. They are more than likely going to get swept here.

Geeze. Thanks, Mets.

Comment

I cant believe they couldnt throw out McCann
                              “President Obama is a personal friend of mine,” said Rickles. “He was over to the house yesterday, but the mop broke.”

It's early!!!

Be the kind of person that when your feet hit the floor each morning liberals say "Oh crap he's up"

Comment

Would not be shocked if Lowe hits one down the left field line...
                                Liberals aren't the problem... they are what allow the problem(s) to exist.

Comment

Working...
                                X