Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free Agent Duel IGT

Oliver Vs Lowe.
    Liberals aren't the problem... they are what allow the problem(s) to exist.

I must be dreaming. I thought I saw Ollie get through the first inning on merely 5 pitches.
    Support men's rights.

Kiner on Rick Ferrell being in the Hall of Fame: "I think catching four knuckleballers and not committing suicide is probably the reason he got into the Hall of Fame."

Originally posted by Hilton
    Mark my words, Cano or Hughes will be in a Mets uniform next season.
    Originally posted by Hilton
    {On the Yankees offseason acquisitions}I guarantee that Lester OR Scherzer aren't far behind...

Comment

Originally posted by Luscious Johnny D. View Post
      I must be dreaming. I thought I saw Ollie get through the first inning on merely 5 pitches.
      Dont worry.... the party is over.

Comment

Based on 2 posts so far, it looks like nobody gives a sh*t about the Mets anymore... Can't say I blame anyone.

Comment

Man, Perez really IS worth every penny. In my f*cking POCKET.
          Theyd done so well up to that point, surprising so many of us with their post-season success, that all I really wanted from their World Series appearance was for them not to embarrass themselves. Win or lose. Just don't sh•• the bed.

Geeze. Thanks, Mets.

Comment

Lowe has nothing on his pitches tonight yet still might pitch a no hitter.
            “President Obama is a personal friend of mine,” said Rickles. “He was over to the house yesterday, but the mop broke.”

It's early!!!

Be the kind of person that when your feet hit the floor each morning liberals say "Oh crap he's up"

Comment

By the end of the year, the DIRECT swing in games won/lost against each other by Lowe/Perez is probably going to be about 5.

Lowe will end up beating the Mets about three or four times, and Perez will probably lose to the Braves at least twice.
              Theyd done so well up to that point, surprising so many of us with their post-season success, that all I really wanted from their World Series appearance was for them not to embarrass themselves. Win or lose. Just don't sh•• the bed.

Geeze. Thanks, Mets.

Comment

Wow, the Braves actually signed the top pitcher left on the market in the offseason, and traded for a good young outfielder IN season.

What's all this "trying to make your team better" sh*t they're trying to pull?

Geeze. Thanks, Mets.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Kings_of_Quit View Post
                  By the end of the year, the DIRECT swing in games won/lost against each other by Lowe/Perez is probably going to be about 5.

Lowe will end up beating the Mets about three or four times, and Perez will probably lose to the Braves at least twice.
                  Lowe is old and pitching to a 4.5 ERA and a .500 record. He's not the answer.
                  “President Obama is a personal friend of mine,” said Rickles. “He was over to the house yesterday, but the mop broke.”

It's early!!!

Be the kind of person that when your feet hit the floor each morning liberals say "Oh crap he's up"

Comment

He is the answer against this sh*t offense.
                    http://themetsgivemeagita.com/index.html

http://www.facebook.com/groups/TheMetsGiveMeAgita/

Comment

Don't f**k this up.

Comment

JERRY SENT THE RUNNER!!!!!!!!

JERRY SENT THE RUNNER!!!!!!!!!!

It's early!!!

Comment

Prado is wearing Prada apparently.

Comment

What else is new, team giving us runs? This is pathetic. It's the only way these idiots score. Other teams' ineptitude will probably keep the Mets 'in the hunt'.
                            Liberals aren't the problem... they are what allow the problem(s) to exist.

Comment

Originally posted by swataz View Post
                              He is the answer against this sh*t offense.
                              apparently not. Omar's best moves seem to be the ones he doesnt make which is why I continue to advocate that he do nothing.

It's early!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X