Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welp, someone was schlonged, via text anyway, by a Met GM...

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Welp, someone was schlonged, via text anyway, by a Met GM...

    https://www.espn.com/mlb/story/_/id/...d-chicago-cubs

    How much **** would we have to eat to tear Theo away from his cushy MLB ops job he JUST landed?
    NY Sports Day Independent Gotham Sports Coverage
    The Batman Universe! Your source for all Batman related news and commentary
    Place To Be Nation: The Only Place To Be In Your Pop Culture World
    Twitter Baseball: @SJRMets

  • #2
    Sounds like fake news. It'll blow over. Convenient this comes out now that he has a more prominent spot in MLB. Where was this info during the last 5 ****ing years? **** outta here dumbass opportunistic bitches trying to cancel lives because they got hit on.
    My EntireTeam Sucks...

    Comment


    • #3
      Doesn't seem to be fake news.

      Porter reported to be fired.

      https://twitter.com/StevenACohen2/status/1351513683663450116

      (assuming that Cohen's real twitter account).

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by dak11 View Post
        Doesn't seem to be fake news.

        Porter reported to be fired.

        https://twitter.com/StevenACohen2/status/1351513683663450116

        (assuming that Cohen's real twitter account).
        There is no way in this day and age that he survives this. If he isn't gone yet, it will happen soon and his career in MLB is likely over.

        Comment


        • #5
          He was a dumbass. I have zero pity -

          - you ALWAYS get slutty quotes from her first
          - you ALWAYS get pics from her first
          - you ALWAYS phrase offers in the form of a request. "Would you like to me .... more personally?".
          - you NEVER take "no" as a suggestion. "Someday" is a license to ask in the future, but NEVER immediately. "No" is definitive.
          - you drop it 100% after three (3) texts that receive no response. Move along.

          *** NEVER. DELETE. ANYTHING. ***


          She will beg and plead you to "delete and destroy the evidence".

          Lie and say you did.

          The more you know..... and knowing is half the battle.

          Plandy Balderschlong is a douchebag who was once escorted out of a petting zoo for engaging in assplay with pygmy goats.

          discuss ......

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Sterling_Archer View Post
            He was a dumbass. I have zero pity -

            - you ALWAYS get slutty quotes from her first
            - you ALWAYS get pics from her first
            - you ALWAYS phrase offers in the form of a request. "Would you like to me .... more personally?".
            - you NEVER take "no" as a suggestion. "Someday" is a license to ask in the future, but NEVER immediately. "No" is definitive.
            - you drop it 100% after three (3) texts that receive no response. Move along.

            *** NEVER. DELETE. ANYTHING. ***


            She will beg and plead you to "delete and destroy the evidence".

            Lie and say you did.

            The more you know..... and knowing is half the battle.
            EXACTLY!!!!!!!
            COME BY THE SCHOOL a year from now you"ll wish you started today

            "they all think they’re geniuses who just happen to agree with each other. This creates a near total blindness to facts, data, and opinions that don’t line up with their worldview"


            (Originally posted by Attorney General Barr)
            "it also does not exonerate him"
            ​​​
            Semper Fortis......De Oppresso Liber

            Comment


            • #7
              This stuff always requires mutual collateral. The fact that he doesn’t know that makes me glad he won’t be negotiating any more or deals for this team.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Sterling_Archer View Post
                He was a dumbass. I have zero pity -

                - you ALWAYS get slutty quotes from her first
                - you ALWAYS get pics from her first
                - you ALWAYS phrase offers in the form of a request. "Would you like to me .... more personally?".
                - you NEVER take "no" as a suggestion. "Someday" is a license to ask in the future, but NEVER immediately. "No" is definitive.
                - you drop it 100% after three (3) texts that receive no response. Move along.

                *** NEVER. DELETE. ANYTHING. ***


                She will beg and plead you to "delete and destroy the evidence".

                Lie and say you did.

                The more you know..... and knowing is half the battle.
                The voice of experience! lol

                I'd post this on my refrigerator, Frank, but the wife might have a problem with it...

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Seaver41 View Post

                  The voice of experience! lol

                  I'd post this on my refrigerator, Frank, but the wife might have a problem with it...


                  Never EVER forget - deceit is your best friend.
                  Plandy Balderschlong is a douchebag who was once escorted out of a petting zoo for engaging in assplay with pygmy goats.

                  discuss ......

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X