WILPONS SELLING TEAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OrangeNblueNmyVeins View Post
    This **** is just the ultimate tease. It can still fall apart and even if it does happen it's going to be a slow torturous hand over.
    DAMNIT! Granted it’s Barstool and not anyone reputable, but Mike Silva also mentioned that issues are started to crop up.
    NY Sports Day Independent Gotham Sports Coverage
    The Batman Universe! Your source for all Batman related news and commentary
    Place To Be Nation: The Only Place To Be In Your Pop Culture World
    Twitter Baseball: @SJRMets

Comment

63594749.jpg
      My EntireTeam Sucks...

Comment

The Dailynews had no problem letting us know this is all on Jeffie

https://www.nydailynews.com/sports/b...ouu-story.html

Comment

Official statements are out, with the Wilpons still saying they're going to sell, with word being it might be in an auction style.

Jesus, I know they're arrogant and deluded, but do they STILL think they'll be able to have someone buy the team while Jeffy is insisting he still gets to run the show? Who the **** wants to just be paying for his fantasy? They're literally asking for someone to give them billions, then keep funding their delusions.

Given that it wasn't full ownership and didn't include SNY, Cohen was giving them more than a fair deal.

God, I hate the Wilpons.
          "There have been artists who have failed to capture dichotomy as beautifully as the Mets have in playing Wilmer Flores at shortstop and Juan Lagares in center field."

Comment

Originally posted by Led, the Revenge View Post
            Official statements are out, with the Wilpons still saying they're going to sell, with word being it might be in an auction style.

Jesus, I know they're arrogant and deluded, but do they STILL think they'll be able to have someone buy the team while Jeffy is insisting he still gets to run the show? Who the **** wants to just be paying for his fantasy? They're literally asking for someone to give them billions, then keep funding their delusions.

Given that it wasn't full ownership and didn't include SNY, Cohen was giving them more than a fair deal.

God, I hate the Wilpons.

is there anyone other than Fred and jersey shore who loves little Jeffie
            “President Obama is a personal friend of mine,” said Rickles. “He was over to the house yesterday, but the mop broke.”

It's early!!!

Be the kind of person that when your feet hit the floor each morning liberals say "Oh crap he's up"

Comment

God hates us.

Comment

Originally posted by METSSC View Post

is there anyone other than Fred and jersey shore who loves little Jeffie
                He's also demanding that his current salary of $2.5m (WTF?) to go up to $4m per year. There's arrogance, and there's straight up insane delusion.
                "There have been artists who have failed to capture dichotomy as beautifully as the Mets have in playing Wilmer Flores at shortstop and Juan Lagares in center field."

Comment

It sucks balls, but its still nice to know the end is near for the Wilpons....if you buy that in this case there won't be "terms" (aka if you give up 3 billion) and whoever it is can take ownership immediately. At this point it isnt even about how much they spend/don't spend on the team for me. Its just the constant incompetence of how its projected and run... They could even freakin' sell the team right.....

Comment

Yep, Cohen was seemingly the best result for fans from a spending perspective as it's being reported that the new owner will be taking on annual losses of $50m. So I'm not sure how much we'll see the salary go up straight away unless it IS a crazy billionaire. However, as you say, we just need the incompetence to be purged at this point - hopefully leading to someone who can properly leverage the NY market into something other than a massive net loss. Of course, the Wilpons are holding onto SNY, so that is certainly a sticking point in how much the team could be turned into a profit.

Comment

Working...
                    X