FIRE CALLOWAY NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 86mets View Post
    Girardi=NO PUPPET...therefor..no shot he gets Gig.. gonna be another robot..passive shlub or first timer puppy who will be on leash..

Only just hearing/reading the resume' of Espada...Im intrigued enough to to hear more..
    What's Art Howe doing these days?

Comment

Originally posted by Led, the Revenge View Post
      If they really have to go that route could they not at least give Fonzie a try, as he's actually been managing?
      This is the guy I was surprised hasn’t really been named yet. Hasn’t he been managing in the system some years now? Is he highly thought of?

Comment

Any bench coach on a winning team is going to be "hot" but I honestly don't see much in Espadas resume that screams out "will succeed in NY".

yeah we need someone who can do tactical things well, but in NY you also need a media savvy guy who understands how to handle those pressures. Two years in the background with the Yankees while the whole rest of his career in places that are worry free - Houston, Florida, KC, Oakland, etc. Seems like the resume of a guy who will be in for a rude awakening here.

Comment

I see there is talk of Baker. Yeah he tends to do well in the regular season, but he always fails in the playoffs and now we've finally seen healthy seasons from the starting rotation I don't really want the guy known for blowing up starting pitchers.
          "There have been artists who have failed to capture dichotomy as beautifully as the Mets have in playing Wilmer Flores at shortstop and Juan Lagares in center field."

Comment

Originally posted by Led, the Revenge View Post
            I see there is talk of Baker. Yeah he tends to do well in the regular season, but he always fails in the playoffs and now we've finally seen healthy seasons from the starting rotation I don't really want the guy known for blowing up starting pitchers.
            Dusty Baker? Is he still alive.
            “President Obama is a personal friend of mine,” said Rickles. “He was over to the house yesterday, but the mop broke.”

It's early!!!

Be the kind of person that when your feet hit the floor each morning liberals say "Oh crap he's up"

Comment

Working...
            X