X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joe McDonald
    started a topic As Frazier Rises, So Do The Mets

As Frazier Rises, So Do The Mets

The Mets low point of the season came in May when they were swept in Miami. Todd Frazier didn’t play in the final game of that series. He had been hitless in three at-bats with a pair of strikeouts the day before. His average stood at .183 and he had two home runs. Lately he’s […]

More...

• METSSC
    replied
    Originally posted by Led, the Revenge View Post

Is this directed at me? As I was clearly just pointing out how awful the 30m bros are doing, to the point that Frazier of all people is out producing Machado.
    No

Leave a comment:

• Led, the Revenge
    replied
    Originally posted by METSSC View Post
    You wrote this and he go s 0-6 with a crucial error in yesterday’s doubleheader. He had a hot week, doesn’t change the fact that he’s garbage. Hell Cano hit a big HR on opening day and we had some great pieces written about him too
    Is this directed at me? As I was clearly just pointing out how awful the 30m bros are doing, to the point that Frazier of all people is out producing Machado.

Leave a comment:

• METSSC
    replied
    You wrote this and he go s 0-6 with a crucial error in yesterday’s doubleheader. He had a hot week, doesn’t change the fact that he’s garbage. Hell Cano hit a big HR on opening day and we had some great pieces written about him too

Leave a comment:

• Led, the Revenge
    replied
    I was down as anyone on Frazier, but I think it's worth noting that he's putting up a .770 OPS (which still ain't great) with a good glove, and the $30m "get or bust" Machado is at .723. The other $30m boy is just at an .823 OPS in a bandbox and already has 87(!) K's.

Not to exonerate BVM by any means, but it's interesting that the red flags some of us saw, especially with Machado are bearing fruit now they've been paid.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X