Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matz with one of the all time disastrous starts IGT

Time to catch up on some TV shows
    “President Obama is a personal friend of mine,” said Rickles. “He was over to the house yesterday, but the mop broke.”

It's early!!!

Be the kind of person that when your feet hit the floor each morning liberals say "Oh crap he's up"

**** you Matz
    NickPapagiorgio Posting Alert System (current status): Green

Comment

PAPPAGIORGIO!!!!!!!!!! Damn I miss your miserableness in these IGTs. I knew a Phillies debacle would cause you to come out of hiding
      “President Obama is a personal friend of mine,” said Rickles. “He was over to the house yesterday, but the mop broke.”

It's early!!!

Be the kind of person that when your feet hit the floor each morning liberals say "Oh crap he's up"

Comment

Matz, Vargas, Famililar, Frazier, Brady and last but not least, Mickey sucks.
        Obama in 2008 "We won you lost...get over it":.

Comment

2nd time in the last 4 games Met starter hasn't gotten out of the 1st

Comment

DEATH SPIRAL!!!!!!!
            Ooo, those goody-goody Smurfs make me sick!

I am not obsessed with Smurfs, thank you, I simply can't stop thinking about these little blue beasts every single moment of every single day!... But I need them! It's only by capturing the little munchkins and extracting their happy blue essence that my magic will finally become invincible.

Comment

Diaz is the only Mets pitcher with an era below 3.50. Every starter besides deGrom is over 5. Yikes

Comment

Originally posted by MrHat View Post
                Diaz is the only Mets pitcher with an era below 3.50. Every starter besides deGrom is over 5. Yikes

and degrom has had back to back crappy starts. I thought this was calloways strong point

It's early!!!

Comment

Saw online Met pitchers lead the league in strikeouts but also lead in hits allowed. Lots of it could be poor defense

Comment

Originally posted by strummer View Post
                    Saw online Met pitchers lead the league in strikeouts but also lead in hits allowed. Lots of it could be poor defense
                    Or they’re just challenging hitters more with pitches in the strike zone.

Comment

Working...
                    X