Syndergaard sucks donkey dick

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Syndergaard sucks donkey dick

Remember when he actually pitched like an ace? Me neither...
    My EntireTeam Sucks...

Is there any lead he won’t immediately blow
    “President Obama is a personal friend of mine,” said Rickles. “He was over to the house yesterday, but the mop broke.”

It's early!!!

Be the kind of person that when your feet hit the floor each morning liberals say "Oh crap he's up"

Comment

This guy has all the tools in the world and it's like somehow he's regressed. WTF.

Comment

He's Harvey 2.0. His ego surpassed his talent.
        My EntireTeam Sucks...

Comment

I think he really thinks he’s Thor
          “President Obama is a personal friend of mine,” said Rickles. “He was over to the house yesterday, but the mop broke.”

It's early!!!

Be the kind of person that when your feet hit the floor each morning liberals say "Oh crap he's up"

Comment

There has to be a technical reason he's getting lit, is his velocity down? Movement flattening out?
            I guess if liberals didn't have double standards, they wouldn't have any standards at all

Comment

Lol. Gary Cohen makes an ass of himself yet again. That was almost better than net negative. Most overrated announcer ever

It's early!!!

Comment

Whole rotation looks like a bunch of *******s.

Bullpen close second.

Comment

Originally posted by METSSC View Post
                  Lol. Gary Cohen makes an ass of himself yet again. That was almost better than net negative. Most overrated announcer ever
                  You are without a doubt one of the most levelheaded guys on here, but you are wrong on this one.

Gary is one of the best. He is knowledgeable, quick, and classy. Regardless of Net negative and now this asshattery, he is a joy to listen to.

Comment

Terrible signing (Jeury) ...guy sucked last year and so far this year.
                    Obama in 2008 "We won you lost...get over it":.

Comment

Originally posted by smitteyb11 View Post
                      Whole rotation looks like a bunch of *******s.

Bullpen close second.
                      We have a lineup putting numbers on the board and the pitching is a disaster.

It's early!!!

Comment

Jeff saved his rotten ass.
                        Obama in 2008 "We won you lost...get over it":.

Comment

Originally posted by METSSC View Post

We have a lineup putting numbers on the board and the pitching is a disaster.
                          Good god we would have won 100 games last year with this offense.

Comment

I am so sick of the his fukking bullshyt.

Familia is so fukking awful even Tebow would take him deep.

Comment

Just pull him.

Comment

Working...
                              X