• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I WILL NEVER FORGIVE PLANDY FOR SIGNING VARGAS - 4/13 - IGT

0.1 IP. PATHETIC.

GO SIGN KUECHEL ......NOW!!!!!

Boy and this strike zone. Wow.

Comment

He should never pitch again. He could singlehandedly cost the Mets a playoff spot.
      “President Obama is a personal friend of mine,” said Rickles. “He was over to the house yesterday, but the mop broke.”

It's early!!!

Be the kind of person that when your feet hit the floor each morning liberals say "Oh crap he's up"

Comment

Just hit the wire that Darling is taking a leave of absence from SNY for health reasons. Well that doesn't sound good. If he's out for awhile I wonder if they add anyone else besides Keith to the booth

Comment

Lol game is nearly an hour and a half long and it's the bottom of the 2nd

Comment

Oswald needs a double play very badly.

Comment

Originally posted by strummer View Post
              Just hit the wire that Darling is taking a leave of absence from SNY for health reasons. Well that doesn't sound good. If he's out for awhile I wonder if they add anyone else besides Keith to the booth
              He’s doing the game right now. Maybe he’s afraid that Dykstra is after him.
              “President Obama is a personal friend of mine,” said Rickles. “He was over to the house yesterday, but the mop broke.”

It's early!!!

Be the kind of person that when your feet hit the floor each morning liberals say "Oh crap he's up"

Comment

Ronnie was stupid for writing that. What is there to gain by disclosing any of that? I’m so annoyed with the entire story.

Comment

Well Ronnie just revealed doctors found a large mass in his chest. Well that's real bad. Was he a smoker? Will have surgery next week. Still says he'll be back in a month

Comment

Working...
                  X