4-11 Nimmo KKKs IGT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4-11 Nimmo KKKs IGT

and botched a fly ball in LF for good measure.
    “President Obama is a personal friend of mine,” said Rickles. “He was over to the house yesterday, but the mop broke.”

It's early!!!

Be the kind of person that when your feet hit the floor each morning liberals say "Oh crap he's up"

Alonso is unreal

Comment

Alonso is an enigma.

Comment

118.3 MPH off the bat!!
        "In Philly, can't be no punk."
        -J-Rolls 2008

Originally posted by Voodoo
        Well, if I'm not mistaken, the not cancels the no, thus in Philly you can be a punk.

Originally posted by lgm6986
        I think we can actually go even further and say that in Philly you must be a punk.

2015 National League Champions New York Mets

Comment

Gsellman is absolute HORSESHIT!!!!!!!

Comment

Honestly- what the hell is Nimmo seeing?!

The ball is coming in in low and at his foot and he still attempts to swing at it.

Send him down and play Broxton.

Comment

Once again no lead is safe
              “President Obama is a personal friend of mine,” said Rickles. “He was over to the house yesterday, but the mop broke.”

It's early!!!

Be the kind of person that when your feet hit the floor each morning liberals say "Oh crap he's up"

Comment

Freeman scares me like Larry used to.

Comment

Originally posted by smitteyb11 View Post

The ball is coming in in low and at his foot and he still attempts to swing at it.

he stinks. He’s got till Lowrie gets back to straighten himself out

It's early!!!

Comment

Did I not read somewhere that Diaz can be dominant ?

Comment

Thank God Diaz is solid because Cano looks washed up. 5 more years ?????

It's early!!!

Comment

Originally posted by smitteyb11 View Post

I'm convinced he's swinging way too much. His game should be working the count and taking pitches. He's going to strike out. That's always been part of what he brings to his offense but the pace he's currently at is crazy. I'd actually prefer to see him K looking then consistently swinging at bad pitches.

Last night
                        1st Ab - Gets into a 1-0 count and swing at a ball out of the strike zone and then does the same thing 2 more time. 4 pitch K
                        2nd Ab - 1st pitch swinging and grounds out
                        3rd Ab - Gets into a 1-0 count and grounds out to 2B
                        4th Ab - walks on 4 pitches
                        5th Ab - 2-0 count and swings at the next 3 pitches

The Nimmo of last year (going off memory - not real stats) was usually taking 1-0 and 2-0 pitches.

2 nights ago
                        Ab 2 - swings 1st and 2nd pitches. Then swinging K pitch 4.
                        Ab 4 - Swings at all 3 pitches he sees (single)

April 9
                        Ab 1 - Gets into 1-0 count and swing at next 3 pitches and K's
                        Ab 2 - Took first 2 pitches for a 1-1 count and then hit a HR
                        Ab 3 - Took first 2 pitches to 1-1 count and 3rd pitch double
                        Ab 4 - Took all 6 pitches. S, B, B, B, S, S
                        AB 5 - Swings at first 2 pitches and eventually gets a BB

Comment

Meh just let him alone....his OPS is back up to .760+ he's on one of his runs again - 6 for his last 11. 10 for his last 25. If Nimmo is this team's biggest worry this year they are going to be fine.

They gotta do something with this pen / Vargas...there's plenty of guys hitting to move around

Comment

Yeah, I was looking at the same thing this morning. Still K'ing a lot but last 15 days he's hit 'Nimmo-like' from last year.

Comment

Yeah he's one of those flukey players....by standard baseball thought there's no way a guy that K's 150 times in 400ish ABs should produce, but he fairly consistently has...he's just streaky as hell. He's definitely into uncharted territory K wise right now, but I think you give it another 50 ABs and he'll be pretty close to his normal 2:1 K:BB ratio which has suited him fine.

At some point the bottom will drop out for him, but I'm not worried about that at 26 years old....at 30+? I'd be far more concerned.

Comment

Working...
                              X