• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4/10 - jetBlue goes to Europe and NIMMO K’s - IGT

Nimmo is in he deepest slump ever.

20 K’s in 34 ABs

He’s on pace for 400 KKKs this year.
    “President Obama is a personal friend of mine,” said Rickles. “He was over to the house yesterday, but the mop broke.”

It's early!!!

Be the kind of person that when your feet hit the floor each morning liberals say "Oh crap he's up"

Comment

Bench McNiel NOW

Comment

What was McNeil doing? He just stopped midway between third and home. Inexcusable baserunnng there

Comment

Originally posted by strummer View Post
          What was McNeil doing? He just stopped midway between third and home. Inexcusable baserunnng there
          He would have been dead at the plate. What was funny was Syndergaard didn’t move off third on the next wild pitch. Maybe they should put more padding on those walls so the ball doesn’t bounce back so hard. I mean a pitcher should pay a penalty for a wild pitch
          “President Obama is a personal friend of mine,” said Rickles. “He was over to the house yesterday, but the mop broke.”

It's early!!!

Be the kind of person that when your feet hit the floor each morning liberals say "Oh crap he's up"

Comment

9-1 lead let the first 6 on base. This is sad

It's early!!!

Comment

Pen has been dumpster fire other than Diaz.

Comment

Originally posted by strummer View Post
                Pen has been dumpster fire other than Diaz.
                Well you can add Diaz to the list. Is any lead safe? Maybe 20 runs

It's early!!!

Comment

Working...
                X