Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So Does Noah walk a bit too many today "?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So Does Noah walk a bit too many today "?

Hope not …….. LETS GO METS !

You can have the best stuff in the history of the world …… But if you are wild with your pitches you will suck .

Comment

Noah is overrated as hell. Lives off his persona and not his results on the mound.
      My EntireTeam Sucks...

Comment

Originally posted by OrangeNblueNmyVeins View Post
        Noah is overrated as hell. Lives off his persona and not his results on the mound.
        Yeah, having a sub 3 career era is horrendous.

Comment

Originally posted by dak11 View Post

Yeah, having a sub 3 career era is horrendous.
          He doesn’t suck, he’s just overrated. He is not yet an elite pitcher, hopefully he will be but at this point I’d agree that he’s overrated.
          “President Obama is a personal friend of mine,” said Rickles. “He was over to the house yesterday, but the mop broke.”

It's early!!!

Be the kind of person that when your feet hit the floor each morning liberals say "Oh crap he's up"

Comment

Originally posted by METSSC View Post

He doesn’t suck, he’s just overrated. He is not yet an elite pitcher, hopefully he will be but at this point I’d agree that he’s overrated.
            Well, that all depends on what you thought he was. He's been in or around the top 10 in ERA in the NL his whole career.

Comment

Syndergaard is walking a fine line right now with this persona. Harvey's bravado was all well and good in 2013... until he got hurt, couldn't get outs, and showed up late to practice.

Comment

Working...
              X