X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MrHat
    started a topic Home Opener IGT

Home Opener IGT

Wow couldn't even get one going for opening day at Citi?

0-0 - this ump with an exceedingly small strike zone thus far

• Jersey Shore
    replied
    Originally posted by RkFast View Post

When are we going to face the fact that Noah is kind of soft..and kind of a *****?
    kinda reminds ya of our resident internet tough guy, doesn't it?

Leave a comment:

• RkFast
    replied
    Originally posted by defender View Post

His velocity is down. Hes totally ineffective. And they say he’s sick. Yet they keep trotting him out there everyday. Makes no sense.

And Noah wants the world to know that the Mets weren’t prepared to play today because they had a night game last night. Boo hoo. I like Noah and all but he’s never won 15 games in a season. He hasn’t earned this soapbox he thinks he’s standing on.
    When are we going to face the fact that Noah is kind of soft..and kind of a *****?

Leave a comment:

• HOF 19
    replied
    Originally posted by defender View Post

His velocity is down. Hes totally ineffective. And they say he’s sick. Yet they keep trotting him out there everyday. Makes no sense.

And Noah wants the world to know that the Mets weren’t prepared to play today because they had a night game last night. Boo hoo. I like Noah and all but he’s never won 15 games in a season. He hasn’t earned this soapbox he thinks he’s standing on.
    Gotta agree with your point of view there...…. Excuses are for non-playoff teams .

Leave a comment:

• defender
    replied
    Originally posted by 86mets View Post
    Listening on radio. Heard it said that Lugos fb velocity down like 4-5 mph.. I think he is hurt.. Send to IL or down. .guillorme should be sent down for a "fresh arm" As well.. And Peterson.. If their is a 3rd too which I doubt. lol

Leave a comment:

• 86mets
    replied
    Listening on radio. Heard it said that Lugos fb velocity down like 4-5 mph.. I think he is hurt.. Send to IL or down. .guillorme should be sent down for a "fresh arm" As well.. And Peterson.. If their is a 3rd too which I doubt. lol

Leave a comment:

• HOF 19
    replied
    Calloway ……. "We where not fatigued "

Leave a comment:

• Mets4eva21
    replied
    lugo sucks

Leave a comment:

• HOF 19
    replied
    Could care less ………. CARE LESS ! about the traveling "excuse "...…. No forgiving the hitters today (so far at least still have bottom ninth )

Leave a comment:

• HOF 19
    replied
    How do you not get pumped for your home opener ???????????

Leave a comment:

• Mets4eva21
    replied
    Originally posted by 86mets View Post
    Got a bad feeling they gonna zombie thru this game..MLB screwed the Mets scheduling wise..and I think the bats are gonna be still asleep at hotels...hopefully wrong.. But no excuse for Noah as he flew in alot earlier!
    called it!!!

Leave a comment:

• smitteyb11
    replied
    This team looks flat.

They look like a classic modern day Mets team.

Leave a comment:

• HOF 19
    replied
    I thought Nats had crappy pitching ?

Leave a comment:

• Mets4eva21
    replied
    Offense is still in south beach.

Leave a comment:

• METSSC
    replied
    So smith hitting .500 is wasted for Davis and his .150 avg and promptly KKKKs killing our only threat of the day. Another manager married to lefty righty over everything else

Leave a comment:

Working...
X