• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lugo sucks
    "In Philly, can't be no punk."
    -J-Rolls 2008

Originally posted by Voodoo
    Well, if I'm not mistaken, the not cancels the no, thus in Philly you can be a punk.

Originally posted by lgm6986
    I think we can actually go even further and say that in Philly you must be a punk.

2015 National League Champions New York Mets

Comment

Calloway ……. "We where not fatigued "

Comment

Listening on radio. Heard it said that Lugos fb velocity down like 4-5 mph.. I think he is hurt.. Send to IL or down. .guillorme should be sent down for a "fresh arm" As well.. And Peterson.. If their is a 3rd too which I doubt. lol
        ACCEPTED TRUTH: That I will be ROYALLY F**CKED OVER by EVERY TEAM I ROOT FOR (METS, JETS & KNICKS) !!!

Citifield & Mets...the place where Sluggers Careers go to DIE"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uTLzr2Al_Os

Comment

Originally posted by 86mets View Post
          Listening on radio. Heard it said that Lugos fb velocity down like 4-5 mph.. I think he is hurt.. Send to IL or down. .guillorme should be sent down for a "fresh arm" As well.. And Peterson.. If their is a 3rd too which I doubt. lol
          His velocity is down. Hes totally ineffective. And they say he’s sick. Yet they keep trotting him out there everyday. Makes no sense.

And Noah wants the world to know that the Mets weren’t prepared to play today because they had a night game last night. Boo hoo. I like Noah and all but he’s never won 15 games in a season. He hasn’t earned this soapbox he thinks he’s standing on.

Comment

Originally posted by defender View Post

His velocity is down. Hes totally ineffective. And they say he’s sick. Yet they keep trotting him out there everyday. Makes no sense.

And Noah wants the world to know that the Mets weren’t prepared to play today because they had a night game last night. Boo hoo. I like Noah and all but he’s never won 15 games in a season. He hasn’t earned this soapbox he thinks he’s standing on.
            Gotta agree with your point of view there...…. Excuses are for non-playoff teams .

Comment

Originally posted by defender View Post

When are we going to face the fact that Noah is kind of soft..and kind of a *****?

Comment

Originally posted by RkFast View Post

When are we going to face the fact that Noah is kind of soft..and kind of a *****?
                kinda reminds ya of our resident internet tough guy, doesn't it?
                COME BY THE SCHOOL a year from now you"ll wish you started today

"they all think they’re geniuses who just happen to agree with each other. This creates a near total blindness to facts, data, and opinions that don’t line up with their worldview"

(Originally posted by Attorney General Barr)
                "it also does not exonerate him"
                ​​​
                Semper Fortis......De Oppresso Liber

Comment

Working...
                X