Home Opener IGT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Home Opener IGT

Wow couldn't even get one going for opening day at Citi?

0-0 - this ump with an exceedingly small strike zone thus far

Got a bad feeling they gonna zombie thru this game..MLB screwed the Mets scheduling wise..and I think the bats are gonna be still asleep at hotels...hopefully wrong.. But no excuse for Noah as he flew in alot earlier!
    ACCEPTED TRUTH: That I will be ROYALLY F**CKED OVER by EVERY TEAM I ROOT FOR (METS, JETS & KNICKS) !!!

Citifield & Mets...the place where Sluggers Careers go to DIE"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uTLzr2Al_Os

Comment

Originally posted by 86mets View Post
      Got a bad feeling they gonna zombie thru this game..MLB screwed the Mets scheduling wise..and I think the bats are gonna be still asleep at hotels...hopefully wrong.. But no excuse for Noah as he flew in alot earlier!
      Noah’s bat should be awake too
      “President Obama is a personal friend of mine,” said Rickles. “He was over to the house yesterday, but the mop broke.”

It's early!!!

Be the kind of person that when your feet hit the floor each morning liberals say "Oh crap he's up"

Comment

Whats the "Home opener fell good" rating as far as feeling good about it being a home opener ………… IF WE LOSE THIS GAME ?????

Comment

2018 offense showed up.

Comment

Day off should have been today. WHY in the middle of a series? Stupid to me.

Comment

Originally posted by smitteyb11 View Post
              2018 offense showed up.
              They will say they are tired from traveling...…… Hey maybe the powers that be will hear that excuse and not count it as a loss in the official standings ?

Comment

Well at least we don’t have to sweat out cab Calloway’s bullpen moves
                “President Obama is a personal friend of mine,” said Rickles. “He was over to the house yesterday, but the mop broke.”

It's early!!!

Be the kind of person that when your feet hit the floor each morning liberals say "Oh crap he's up"

Comment

So smith hitting .500 is wasted for Davis and his .150 avg and promptly KKKKs killing our only threat of the day. Another manager married to lefty righty over everything else

It's early!!!

Comment

Offense is still in south beach.
                    "In Philly, can't be no punk."
                    -J-Rolls 2008

Originally posted by Voodoo
                    Well, if I'm not mistaken, the not cancels the no, thus in Philly you can be a punk.

Originally posted by lgm6986
                    I think we can actually go even further and say that in Philly you must be a punk.

2015 National League Champions New York Mets

Comment

I thought Nats had crappy pitching ?

Comment

This team looks flat.

They look like a classic modern day Mets team.

Comment

called it!!!
                          "In Philly, can't be no punk."
                          -J-Rolls 2008

Originally posted by Voodoo
                          Well, if I'm not mistaken, the not cancels the no, thus in Philly you can be a punk.

Originally posted by lgm6986
                          I think we can actually go even further and say that in Philly you must be a punk.

2015 National League Champions New York Mets

Comment

How do you not get pumped for your home opener ???????????

Comment

Could care less ………. CARE LESS ! about the traveling "excuse "...…. No forgiving the hitters today (so far at least still have bottom ninth )

Comment

Working...
                              X