No announcement yet.

IGT 3/30/19- NOAH...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nothing. Is. Ever. Easy. With. This. Team.

Comment

hahahaha. Amazing.

Comment

And Nimmo even looks lost in the field.

Comment

World Championship teams don’t have these problems.

Comment

This is the type of game which would bring Professor Smellyfingers out of one of his hibernations for a drive by.

"What new rules? There hasn't been any rules changes since the Black Sox Scandal,
            1919. Big League Tegwar's Big League Tegwar known to every big-time ballplayer
            from Boston to California." Joe Jaros, coach; New York Mammoths

Comment

I wish I could fire Calloway. Lugo was lucky he didn’t blow the game in the 8th.
              “President Obama is a personal friend of mine,” said Rickles. “He was over to the house yesterday, but the mop broke.”

It's early!!!

Be the kind of person that when your feet hit the floor each morning liberals say "Oh crap he's up"

Comment

This team could have had a good feeling after this game …….. not so much now !

Comment

"WE'LL BE BACK WITH THE HAPPY RECAP RIGHT AFTER THESE IMPORTANT MESSGES."

"What new rules? There hasn't been any rules changes since the Black Sox Scandal,
                  1919. Big League Tegwar's Big League Tegwar known to every big-time ballplayer
                  from Boston to California." Joe Jaros, coach; New York Mammoths

Comment

Books

Comment

McNeil out of the lineup today after 4 hits yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by strummer View Post
                        McNeil out of the lineup today after 4 hits yesterday
                        And nimmo batting .000 with 6 KKKs in 7 ABs is playing so don’t give me the lefty pitcher nonsense as Lagares isn’t playing. Game 3 with an off day in between and already we’re starting with this nonsense
                        “President Obama is a personal friend of mine,” said Rickles. “He was over to the house yesterday, but the mop broke.”

It's early!!!

Be the kind of person that when your feet hit the floor each morning liberals say "Oh crap he's up"

Comment

A computer makes lineups now. The manager likely has zero say in the matter.
                          My EntireTeam Sucks...

Comment

Wait the Mets have a night game in Miami on Wednesday and a day game in NY on Thursday for the opener? I swore the union made them do away with that a few years ago

Comment

Working...
                            X