Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Like what I am seeing in Avilan,J.D. Davis and Santiago.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Like what I am seeing in Avilan,J.D. Davis and Santiago.

Avilan 6.2 IP no walks (so far this spring )……. Davis hitting above .300 and Santiago (possibly 6th starter ?) 1.80 ERA in spring (so far ) and in 2018 post all-star 1.91 ERA .

Spring training stats LOL
    My EntireTeam Sucks...

Comment

Vargas has a 1 ERA. That’s all you need to know about Spring stats
      “President Obama is a personal friend of mine,” said Rickles. “He was over to the house yesterday, but the mop broke.”

It's early!!!

Be the kind of person that when your feet hit the floor each morning liberals say "Oh crap he's up"

Comment

Anthony DiComoţVerified account @AnthonyDiComo 22m22 minutes ago
        Of the Mets relievers NOT guaranteed a job, one is clearly standing out above the rest: Avilan staking claim to a bullpen spot

Comment

No surprise. He was the front runner for the 2nd lefty spot coming into spring. The only competition, Zamora has sucked.

Santiago has been the surprise of the spring. Brought in as SP depth he's probably earned a bullpen role with Smith down, Dowdy sucking.... His K rate has been the shocking thing....

Comment

Originally posted by MrHat View Post
            No surprise. He was the front runner for the 2nd lefty spot coming into spring. The only competition, Zamora has sucked.

Santiago has been the surprise of the spring. Brought in as SP depth he's probably earned a bullpen role with Smith down, Dowdy sucking.... His K rate has been the shocking thing....
            THIS

JD should make it with 3b ability..but as you mentioned on other thread..Davis been hitting..so competetion still ongoing..then thier is the Dom debate..IF Alonso makes Opening day roster...no debate if he doesnt..(as far as Dom making squad)
            ACCEPTED TRUTH: That I will be ROYALLY F**CKED OVER by EVERY TEAM I ROOT FOR (METS, JETS & KNICKS) !!!

Citifield & Mets...the place where Sluggers Careers go to DIE"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uTLzr2Al_Os

Comment

The part of me that likes having an extra edge is starting to wonder if having another conversation with Gio just to see if his asking price is not too absurd !

Comment

Anthony DiComo Retweeted Mark FeinsandţVerified account @Feinsand 3h3 hours ago

Source confirms Gio Gonzalez close to minor league deal with Yankees. Will be $3M base salary if he makes the team. If he’s not added to the team by April 30, Gio can ask for his release.

Comment

Anthony DiComoţVerified account @AnthonyDiComo 31m31 minutes ago
                  Regarding Gio Gonzalez, the Mets certainly passed up chances to bolster their rotation and/or bullpen for relatively cheap, choosing instead to spend their funds on additional infield depth. My opinion? I'd prefer the security of more pitching. But I've been wrong before.

Comment

I gotta admit I do not usually see Mr. DiComo even SLIGHTLY disagree with Mets moves …… But I gotta agree with him here if 3M base salary is too much for the Wilpons I mean are the Wilpons at a point where they can barely pay for the electric bill to light the stadium ? How financially broke are they ?????

Comment

He gets 300k per start....so you figure if he's any kind of decent the deal is really for around 10 mil. If the Mets offered straight up 1 year 8 mil my guess is he'd take that locked in cash..... it's a miss by the Mets here....I really hope Oswalt outside of the torture chamber of vegas can find himself again....they are going to need a good 10 starts at a min from someone he's about the best they got

Comment

Ok we might (regretfully) be seeing the real Santiago.....Most of the ball the Cardinals are hitting today are hit REAL HARD .

Comment

Looks like here is 2 of our bench players Luis Guillorme and J.D. Davis >>> Anthony DiComoţVerified account @AnthonyDiComo 2h2 hours ago

Other Mets roster notes from this morning: -Tomas Nido is going to make the team if Travis d'Arnaud opens on the IL. -Luis Guillorme and J.D. Davis appear to have bench spots. -Again, Kyle Dowdy has NOT made the team. He's pitching today. After that, Mets could make a move.

Comment

Working...
                          X