Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A GM with a different outlook and lifestyle ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A GM with a different outlook and lifestyle ?

]Mike Francesa

Watched the 11:00 news after Blue Bloods (love that program).
    Spring training report from Mets camp was new GM running stadium stairs. Springtime with Brodie is going to be fun.

Why this came out in green ink I don't know but with Brodie running the stadium stairs just seems different to me as compared to most GM's I have seen over the years ...LETS GO METS !!!!!

Comment

Are you like 12. Because this seems like something only a 12 year old would be impressed by.
      My EntireTeam Sucks...

Comment

Originally posted by OrangeNblueNmyVeins View Post
        Are you like 12. Because this seems like something only a 12 year old would be impressed by.
        Impressed no.....( unless he decides to give the big money to Jacob and NOT Harper or Manny )..(Rather have Jacob , Thor . and Wheeler for next 3-5 seasons and Harper and Manny don't need them....won't regret not having them ). But Brodie does seem to be a little different .

Comment

From Padres fan website >>>>>>> Whatever the dollar amount, offer for Manny Machado is " substantial". It states further on >>>>>(per Padres sources) there is a belief it (the Padres offer) is unlikely to be topped .. Odds Manny and Harper come off the board this week 80 % ????????

Comment

It's all good Brodie ran up some stairs
            My EntireTeam Sucks...

Comment

Working...
            X