Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

we....We ??? We just signed an IF that had 99 RBI"s in 2018 ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• METSSC
    replied
    Just looking at his stats most of his career has been as a SS. Is it possible they‘ll be moving the greatest prospect ever.

Leave a comment:

• Sterling_Archer
    replied
    I have no clue as to what the fucck this was for.

Leave a comment:

• OrangeNblueNmyVeins
    replied
    Also Dominic Smith right about now LOL

Leave a comment:

• OrangeNblueNmyVeins
    replied
    Originally posted by METSSC View Post
    I’ll wait to see McNeil nailed to the bench or in the minors before I let this signing upset me
    Where the **** is he going to play? Should have traded him in the Cano deal and kept Kelenic if this was their plan.

Leave a comment:

• METSSC
    replied
    I’ll wait to see McNeil nailed to the bench or in the minors before I let this signing upset me

Leave a comment:

• OrangeNblueNmyVeins
    replied
    Instead of you know fortifying the OF and/or bullpen we double and triple down on a position we already have SEVERAL options for? Lowrie is a fine signing for a team that doesn't already have Cano, Frazier, McNeil, Alonso, Davis, Rivera etc etc etc

Depth is awesome and amazing, but hell maybe we can shore up the weak spots before getting our 7th option for the IF? And we still don't have a legit SS backup. Lowrie hasn't played it regularly since 2014

Leave a comment:

• dak11
    replied
    Very odd signing for a reported $20 mil.

Leave a comment:

• Shastada
    replied
    Brodie busy giving all Wilpon’s money to his clients.

Leave a comment:

• 86mets
    replied
    NO F*ING SENSE WHATSOEVER!! They have McNeil for super sub AlREADY.. Frazier for 3b/1b JD Davis SAME and of... Alonso 1b eventually. Lowerie hasn't played Ss years.... Would say no biggie if it was couple mil tops.. But giving him THIS much.. Hell I would have accepted Pollock on this deal and I don't even want him if he took it.. But at least it had filled a need.. But what I Definitely prefferred at this point is another high end reliever which they could have spent this same exact amount on if they had this cash burning in pockets.... And that would have been tons more useful... If they cheap out on BP rest of way... I will so be pissed..

Leave a comment:

• HOF 19
    replied
    Jeff McNeil CF ???????????

Leave a comment:

• we....We ??? We just signed an IF that had 99 RBI"s in 2018 ?

I thought Wilpon FORBADE getting hitters that have decent to nice stats ?...…..Jeff PassanžVerified account @JeffPassan 23m23 minutes ago
    Free agent infielder Jed Lowrie is in agreement with the New York Mets on a two-year deal, league sources tell ESPN.

Working...
X