Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Our season is SAVED! Mets claim Chris Beck off waivers.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #76
    Originally posted by Green Must Go View Post
    Suffering through one of the Mets worst seasons ever AND having to read a bunch of self-righteous told-you-so posts from the new jackoff is a fantastic combo. I guess thats why they have the ignore feature.
    I'll try to keep in mind that you believe that no one should ever be called out for wrongfully claiming that someone else supposedly doesn't know what they're talking about...but in reality the person who's supposedly a big 'expert' actually proved that he knows nothing.

    Comment


    • #77
      Originally posted by metsheart View Post

      I'll try to keep in mind that you believe that no one should ever be called out for wrongfully claiming that someone else supposedly doesn't know what they're talking about...but in reality the person who's supposedly a big 'expert' actually proved that he knows nothing.
      We don't care. State your opinion and be done. Stop responding over and over again to try to get the last word in. You are not exactly endearing yourself to anyone here, but it's obvious you don't care about that.

      I go on sites like this to forget about the stress of the real world. If i want to argue statistical numbers ad nauseum, I might as well be at work crunching numbers designing a bridge structure and getting paid good money for it.
      The 2018 Mets - making the Titanic look buoyant.

      Comment


      • #78
        Originally posted by Green Must Go View Post

        We don't care. State your opinion and be done. Stop responding over and over again to try to get the last word in. You are not exactly endearing yourself to anyone here, but it's obvious you don't care about that.

        I go on sites like this to forget about the stress of the real world. If i want to argue statistical numbers ad nauseum, I might as well be at work crunching numbers designing a bridge structure and getting paid good money for it.
        Or angrily debating school funding at 11:59PM on a Saturday.
        Plandy Balderschlong is a douchebag who was once escorted out of a petting zoo for engaging in assplay with pygmy goats.

        discuss ......

        Comment


        • #79
          Originally posted by Green Must Go View Post

          We don't care. State your opinion and be done. Stop responding over and over again to try to get the last word in. You are not exactly endearing yourself to anyone here, but it's obvious you don't care about that.

          I go on sites like this to forget about the stress of the real world. If i want to argue statistical numbers ad nauseum, I might as well be at work crunching numbers designing a bridge structure and getting paid good money for it.
          You do realize that YOU just tried again to "get the last word," right?

          So sorry that I offended your delicate sensibilities as to what should & should not be posted here.

          Comment


          • #80
            Originally posted by metsheart View Post

            You do realize that YOU just tried again to "get the last word," right?

            So sorry that I offended your delicate sensibilities as to what should & should not be posted here.
            **** yourself.
            Plandy Balderschlong is a douchebag who was once escorted out of a petting zoo for engaging in assplay with pygmy goats.

            discuss ......

            Comment

            Working...
            X