Rosario

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by lgm6986 View Post

Which is why I honestly believed it might have been Bill.
    Agreed I was going to post the same and you actually beat me to it. It's like Trashcan all over again

Comment

• Are we sure BraveHeart isn't someone's alternative login just to spice things up?
      The 2018 Mets - making the Titanic look buoyant.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sterling_Archer View Post

KO wouldn’t waste his time researching and compiling esoteric statistics that he’d turn into theses that he knew nobody would read.

and KO can be very funny, while the new guy has proven to have no sense of humor whatsoever.

KO also doesn’t resort to dismissive and insulting ad hominem attacks when it’s brutally obvious that he’s floundering.
        A fishy assertion. This implies that I flounder. You also left the door open for Jersey who then proceeded to take the easy layup and act like it was a falling out of bounds, double-contested Win a Ford Focus For Life half court shot.

And for what it's worth I like the new guy. Stands his ground. He's got a lot of f*ckin' balls.

Hey metsheart... you broke your cherry. And you remembered the most important rule of the MOFO. Never throw out the outliers and always keep your mouth shut.

Comment

• Originally posted by KingOlerud View Post

A fishy assertion. This implies that I flounder. You also left the door open for Jersey who then proceeded to take the easy layup and act like it was a falling out of bounds, double-contested Win a Ford Focus For Life half court shot.

And for what it's worth I like the new guy. Stands his ground. He's got a lot of f*ckin' balls.

Hey metsheart... you broke your cherry. And you remembered the most important rule of the MOFO. Never throw out the outliers and always keep your mouth shut.
          How so?.... seems as though, upon making the uncontested easy layup, he silently returned to the sidelines to enjoy the remainder of “the show”
          COME BY THE SCHOOL a year from now you"ll wish you started today

"they all think they’re geniuses who just happen to agree with each other. This creates a near total blindness to facts, data, and opinions that don’t line up with their worldview"

Originally posted by mule
          "LOL there's nothing that makes you look more like an ass than when you try to front for the whole gang"

DEFENDING LIBERALISM ONE POST AT A TIME

Comment

• Originally posted by Jersey Shore View Post

How so?.... seems as though, upon making the uncontested easy layup, he silently returned to the sidelines to enjoy the remainder of “the show”
            You were proud of yourself. Admit it.

Comment

• Originally posted by KingOlerud View Post
              You were proud of yourself. Admit it.
              Yes, but silently, Ugarte, silently.
              COME BY THE SCHOOL a year from now you"ll wish you started today

"they all think they’re geniuses who just happen to agree with each other. This creates a near total blindness to facts, data, and opinions that don’t line up with their worldview"

Originally posted by mule
              "LOL there's nothing that makes you look more like an ass than when you try to front for the whole gang"

DEFENDING LIBERALISM ONE POST AT A TIME

Comment

Working...
              X