No announcement yet.

Opening day IGT. RIP Rusty Staub

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm pretty sure I'm going to hate Cabrera and AGone this year... old decrepit garbage.
    I guess if liberals didn't have double standards, they wouldn't have any standards at all

Comment

Assdribble sucks
      The 2018 Mets - making the Titanic look buoyant.

Comment

Originally posted by Green Must Go View Post
        Assdribble sucks
        Who will suck more Agone or that Ass?
        I guess if liberals didn't have double standards, they wouldn't have any standards at all

Comment

Originally posted by Shastada View Post

Who will suck more Agone or that Ass?
          todd Frazier

“President Obama is a personal friend of mine,” said Rickles. “He was over to the house yesterday, but the mop broke.”

It's early!!!

Be the kind of person that when your feet hit the floor each morning liberals say "Oh crap he's up"

Comment

That's 2 leads our ace has blown
            “President Obama is a personal friend of mine,” said Rickles. “He was over to the house yesterday, but the mop broke.”

It's early!!!

Be the kind of person that when your feet hit the floor each morning liberals say "Oh crap he's up"

Comment

Is like this 6 catcher visit limit. Next year I'd like to see them knock it down to 2. I assume if he makes a 7th visit the pitcher has to come out. Some catcher will surely Fukc up at some point. Probably dArnaud

It's early!!!

Comment

Nice to see 9 runs with a HR
                Make America Lift Again

Comment

Stars of the game Nimmo, Gonzales and the Plaw. Great game by the Plaw, hopefully this is for real and dArnaud stays buried on the bench.

It's early!!!

Comment

Good start.....Thor missed a couple pitches, but overall was decent.

Mets have a 1 game lead in the NL East.

Comment

Boy, 161 games left and you guys have already lost it. LOL, only the Mets.
                      Support men's rights.

Kiner on Rick Ferrell being in the Hall of Fame: "I think catching four knuckleballers and not committing suicide is probably the reason he got into the Hall of Fame."

Originally posted by Hilton
                      Mark my words, Cano or Hughes will be in a Mets uniform next season.
                      Originally posted by Hilton
                      {On the Yankees offseason acquisitions}I guarantee that Lester OR Scherzer aren't far behind...

Comment

Pen was good, which you don't say very often....
                        The 2018 Mets - making the Titanic look buoyant.

Comment

Originally posted by METSSC View Post
                          Stars of the game Nimmo, Gonzales and the Plaw. Great game by the Plaw, hopefully this is for real and dArnaud stays buried on the bench.
                          Yeah they were all great. Hopefully we can get something out of González. His age and back issues etc are a concern but he has a beautiful swing. Gotta love Nimmo’s energy and enthusiasm.
                          Make America Lift Again

Comment

With the new regime talking about taking the best i don't know how they take Nimmo out when Conforto gets back. 1st off he's a real CF'er. 2nd off it pretty obvious this guy is starting to break out. Either Conforto or Bruce have to go to 1st. No other way around it. Nimmo needs to be the primary CF'er/leadoff guy.
                            My EntireTeam Sucks...

Comment

Originally posted by OrangeNblueNmyVeins View Post
                              With the new regime talking about taking the best i don't know how they take Nimmo out when Conforto gets back. 1st off he's a real CF'er. 2nd off it pretty obvious this guy is starting to break out. Either Conforto or Bruce have to go to 1st. No other way around it. Nimmo needs to be the primary CF'er/leadoff guy.

Dont worry injuries will take care of this "problem", it always does.

It's early!!!

Comment

Anybody who is so inclined may make a donation in Rusty's memory to the most important of his life's works, the New York Police & Fire Widows’ & Children’s Benefit Fund, at the link below:
                                http://www.answerthecall.org/get-involved/donate/

"Go suck your rabbi's c0ck, you momser." Aambler, 8/27/2008

"Now that Obama didnt pick Hil in his only chance to win, Jmac can only blow it by picking Jew Loserman." Aambler 8/28/2008

"…they could have gone to ,say Tahiti, where they would have a better place to live with nicer neighbors." Aambler, 9/2/2008

"here is a doll you can buy to jack off to." Aambler, 9/12/2008

Aambler, revealing his true colors for all but him to see.

"Aambler is a massive wanker." LTR, 1/22/2011

Comment

Working...
                                X