weather and day versus night on 10/5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• weather and day versus night on 10/5

Anyone know the splits for Madbum and Thor day versus night? Alot lot of blazers like him do better at night Also looks like it'll be chilly by game time. I'm just praying Thor's injury isn't worse than they're letting on and that it has no effect on how cold weather can affect his "feel" for the ball....

I don't think it's gonna be cold. High 50 low 60s is great baseball weather. My biggest concern is SBs
    “President Obama is a personal friend of mine,” said Rickles. “He was over to the house yesterday, but the mop broke.”

It's early!!!

Be the kind of person that when your feet hit the floor each morning liberals say "Oh crap he's up"

Comment

Originally posted by METSSC View Post
      My biggest concern is SBs
      That. I sure hope Rivera is catching. And that there are no baserunners...But hasn't he gotten better at this? I thought I read that the % of SB's off him has dropped a lot.

Comment

For what it's worth....
        Thor
        Day 5-2 2.45
        Night 9-7 2.65
        Home 6-6 2.97
        Away 8-3 2.29

Madbum
        Day 5-3 1.97
        Night 10-6 3.10
        Home 9-4 2.1.4
        Away 10-6 3.10

Nothing radical, though MAdbum is clearly more effective at home in the day....
        Noah wins both categories that apply in terms of era

madbum gets a lot of K's and we K a lot. And we our main hitters are lefties or switchers who probably do better from left side.(Reyes....too tired to look up Cabrera)

Comment

The key is going to be Ces having some big ABs. If he goes 0-4, the Mets are going to lose.
          The 2018 Mets - making the Titanic look buoyant.

Comment

Dodgers have nothing to play for - getting pounded by Giants....ugh

Comment

So it's Thor vs Bumgarner wed night. We can't put 3 lefties in the middle of the lineup.
              “President Obama is a personal friend of mine,” said Rickles. “He was over to the house yesterday, but the mop broke.”

It's early!!!

Be the kind of person that when your feet hit the floor each morning liberals say "Oh crap he's up"

Comment

Interesting that only 6 NL teams had winning records this year. Of them, only Cards missed PS.

Comment

How are we gonna beat this dude? I am sick of SF.

Comment

Originally posted by nique View Post

I think Reyes is the key. He has to get on and use his speed. Small ball wins the day

It's early!!!

Comment

Originally posted by nique View Post
                      Bumgarner seems like kind of an ass too. He is always jawing and scuffling with people over nothing.
                      Make America Lift Again

Comment

Originally posted by Onda7 View Post

Bumgarner seems like kind of an ass too. He is always jawing and scuffling with people over nothing.
                        The only good thing about this matchup is were at home though Bumgarner is 4-0 with a 0.68 ERA at Citi

It's early!!!

Comment

we have one quality right handed bat...Cespedes. It ALL falls on him.
                          COME BY THE SCHOOL a year from now you"ll wish you started today

"they all think they’re geniuses who just happen to agree with each other. This creates a near total blindness to facts, data, and opinions that don’t line up with their worldview"

(Originally posted by Attorney General Barr)
                          "it also does not exonerate him"
                          ​​​
                          Semper Fortis......De Oppresso Liber

Comment

Originally posted by METSSC View Post
                            The only good thing about this matchup is were at home though Bumgarner is 4-0 with a 0.68 ERA at Citi
                            Yeah I'm already very nervous. I'm hoping we can find a way to squeak out a couple runs and Thor needs to be brilliant. I was just looking at the Mets individual stats against him. Kelly Johnson is hitting .350 off him. Cespedes 3/10 off him. Mute points b/c they are hurt but Walker also hit him well and Justin Ruggiano of all people has hit .455 against him.
                            Make America Lift Again

Comment

maybe Soup will hit the winning HR....LOL

Comment

Working...
                              X