Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Grandy ain't Dandy in CF - 7.19.2016 IGT

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Grandy ain't Dandy in CF - 7.19.2016 IGT

    Reyes 3B
    Granderson CF
    Cespedes LF
    Loney 1B
    Walker 2B
    Cabrera SS
    Conforto RF
    Rivera C
    Syndergaard P

    Both Conforto and Reyes have been shagging flies in centerfield this week, scary.

    Gotta keep Cespedes in LF, and it's just a damned shame that Lagares can't hit a lick to stick it in CF with our offense struggling the way it has been.
    2015 NATIONAL LEAGUE CHAMPIONS
    2016 NATIONAL LEAGUE WILD CARD WINNER

  • #2
    Cabrera and granderson need to be switched in that lineup.
    COME BY THE SCHOOL a year from now you"ll wish you started today

    "they all think they’re geniuses who just happen to agree with each other. This creates a near total blindness to facts, data, and opinions that don’t line up with their worldview"


    (Originally posted by Attorney General Barr)
    "it also does not exonerate him"
    ​​​
    Semper Fortis......De Oppresso Liber

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Jersey Shore View Post
      Cabrera and granderson need to be switched in that lineup.
      I like Grandy (who is patient) behind Reyes (who we need to steal some bases) and in front of Cespedes (Murphy effect). Cabrera hasn't shown me anything in the 2-hole.
      2015 NATIONAL LEAGUE CHAMPIONS
      2016 NATIONAL LEAGUE WILD CARD WINNER

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by TheeSublimeOne View Post

        I like Grandy (who is patient) behind Reyes (who we need to steal some bases) and in front of Cespedes (Murphy effect). Cabrera hasn't shown me anything in the 2-hole.
        Granny strikes out too much to be the #2 guy. I was not a fan of bringing back Reyes and other than the two home run game he's not shown much. Put Wilmer at third and let Reyes be the guy that spells walker - cabrerra.
        Last edited by Jersey Shore; 07-19-2016, 04:38 PM.
        COME BY THE SCHOOL a year from now you"ll wish you started today

        "they all think they’re geniuses who just happen to agree with each other. This creates a near total blindness to facts, data, and opinions that don’t line up with their worldview"


        (Originally posted by Attorney General Barr)
        "it also does not exonerate him"
        ​​​
        Semper Fortis......De Oppresso Liber

        Comment


        • #5
          They are pumping up this pitching match with the game to be on ESPN tonight. Mets and Thor are certain to flop.

          I know he's only had 40 ABs, but Reyes AVG and OBP are lowest of his career......to date. SLG is decent with the three HRs.
          Last edited by Green Must Go; 07-19-2016, 05:16 PM.
          The 2018 Mets - making the Titanic look buoyant.

          Comment


          • #6
            Does it really matter how they rearrange this crap. Wilma the only guy to do damage last night is sitting again. Walker has an OPS of around .600 since the end of April and yet still plays every day in the middle of the order while Wilma and his hot bat sits
            “President Obama is a personal friend of mine,” said Rickles. “He was over to the house yesterday, but the mop broke.”


            It's early!!!


            Be the kind of person that when your feet hit the floor each morning liberals say "Oh crap he's up"

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by METSSC View Post
              Does it really matter how they rearrange this crap. Wilma the only guy to do damage last night is sitting again. Walker has an OPS of around .600 since the end of April and yet still plays every day in the middle of the order while Wilma and his hot bat sits
              If he doesn't start hitting I don't mind Wilmer getting some starts in his spot (assuming he keeps hitting). Play the hot Hand....and that goes for all positions. Maybe a little competition Will light a fire under some of their asses.
              Make America Lift Again

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Onda7 View Post

                If he doesn't start hitting I don't mind Wilmer getting some starts in his spot (assuming he keeps hitting). Play the hot Hand....and that goes for all positions. Maybe a little competition Will light a fire under some of their asses.
                Wilma is the hottest bat on the team he's got to be in this lineup somewhere
                “President Obama is a personal friend of mine,” said Rickles. “He was over to the house yesterday, but the mop broke.”


                It's early!!!


                Be the kind of person that when your feet hit the floor each morning liberals say "Oh crap he's up"

                Comment


                • #9
                  Walker's bat has gotten so slow. He seems to get beat on fastballs all the time. You can say that about most of the Mets hitters. They are a lousy fastball hitting team

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by strummer View Post
                    Walker's bat has gotten so slow. He seems to get beat on fastballs all the time. You can say that about most of the Mets hitters. They are a lousy fastball hitting team
                    It seems to me he tries to hit everything out of the park(he's not the only one). Whatever happened to trying to go up the middle or the other way to get out of a slump especially when they are over shifting you
                    “President Obama is a personal friend of mine,” said Rickles. “He was over to the house yesterday, but the mop broke.”


                    It's early!!!


                    Be the kind of person that when your feet hit the floor each morning liberals say "Oh crap he's up"

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by strummer View Post
                      Walker's bat has gotten so slow. He seems to get beat on fastballs all the time. You can say that about most of the Mets hitters. They are a lousy fastball hitting team
                      Every time I watch the Mets they whiff repeatedly at off speed crap in the dirt.

                      Any chance Conforto comes close to a hit tonight?
                      The 2018 Mets - making the Titanic look buoyant.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Well at least Cespy broke up Arrietta's no hitter. Pathetic noffense is in full swing. A strikeout, weak infield popup and weak grounder to pitcher. Thor better pull a DeGrom tonight.
                        The 2018 Mets - making the Titanic look buoyant.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          a cluster**** for the defense already
                          The 2018 Mets - making the Titanic look buoyant.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Green Must Go View Post
                            a cluster**** for the defense already
                            Ugh. Gotta find a way to get rizzo out and get out of this
                            Make America Lift Again

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Despite a poor play by Grandy, double play boot by Walker and a wild pitch, Thor gets out of it.

                              Now back to the inept noffense for three more outs on less than 10 pitches.
                              The 2018 Mets - making the Titanic look buoyant.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X