Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• METSSC
    replied
    Crow Armstrong. ??? A so called magician in CF and a contact hitter. Why am I having Jason Tyner flashbacks

Leave a comment:

• MrHat
    replied
    So draft right here....yeah MLB has just f-d this whole season up maybe this whole sport up more than I honestly thought possible....its astounding to me the greed and stupidity that they've shown in all aspects.

I do think the draft was a little bit crazy going as deep as it did, but having only 5 rounds seems almost as crazy.... especially when there's no season going on. I think they should have went with a 10 round format - 2days - and then the signing bonus stuff would have little impact as the contracts given to those after that point are in line with the changes they've made. It still makes scouting really really important to find the diamonds in the rough there and makes balancing spending important as well, but this isn't only going to hurt the Mets but really all of baseball IMO.

Leave a comment:

• 86mets
    started a topic DRAFT changes..

DRAFT changes..

https://www.cbssports.com/mlb/news/m...k-reports-say/

Nickle and diming Mets do to scouting gonna really pay off this year...

Alot of talent gonna elect to go to college or juco now has been predicted..

I also wonder if under table deals gonna be rampant with the 20k undrafted cap.
Working...
X