Mets ST TV and Radio sched

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mets ST TV and Radio sched

I dropped the ball on this. The dates have been out for weeks already.

Fri Feb 29 vs Cards 1:10 PM SNY
    Sat Mar 1 vs Dodgers 1:10 PM CW 11 WFAN
    Sun Mar 2 @ Dodgers 1:05 PM WFAN
    Mon Mar 3 vs Braves 1:10 PM SNY
    Wed Mar 5 vs Dodgers 1:10 PM SNY
    Thur Mar 6 @ Nats 7:05 PM WFAN
    Fri Mar 7 @ Indians 1:05 PM ESPN
    Sat Mar 8 vs Marlins 1:10 PM CW 11 WFAN (split squad)
    Sun Mar 9 vs Astros 1:10 PM CW 11 WFAN
    Mon Mar 10 vs Red Sox 1:10 PM SNY
    Tue Mar 11 @ Red Sox 1:05 PM MLB.TV
    Wed Mar 12 vs Orioles 1:10 PM SNY
    Sat Mar 15 vs Cards 1:10 PM SNY
    Sun Mar 16 vs Tigers 1:10 PM SNY WFAN (split squad)
    Wed Mar 19 vs Indians 7:10 PM SNY
    Thur Mar 20 vs Orioles 7:10 PM SNY WFAN
    Fri Mar 21 vs Nats 1:10 PM SNY
    Sat Mar 22 @ Indians 1:05 PM WFAN
    Sun Mar 23 vs Cardinals 1:10 PM CW 11 WFAN
    Tue Mar 25 vs Braves 1:10 PM SNY
    Wed Mar 26 vs Marlins 1:10 PM SNY
    Thur Mar 27 @ Braves 1:05 PM ESPN
    Sat Mar 29 vs White Sox @ Memphis, TN 5:00 PM ESPN
    Baaaaaaaaa

King Sheep

2013 record in games attended: 8-7
    2014 record in games attended: 3-3
    2015 record in games attended: 11-3 Regular Season 4-3 Postseason
    2016 record in games attended: 4-6
    Next Games: Sunday July 10 vs Washington

OMG, I can't friggen wait.

Comment

If you've got Direct tv you'll probably get to see the Mets road games vs the O's, Nats and Red Sox on Masn and Nesn respectively.
      For the Wright haters. Wright's career numbers with runners on 2nd and 3rd
      .343/.481/.600 /1.081

Runner on 3rd, less than 2 out
      .419/.431/.671/1.102

Comment

Cant wait for the 29th!!!!!!!!!!!
        My Mets and Redskins Blog: http://www.sportingnews.com/blog/cp26

Comment

I'm getting psyched. I think it's time to put in a call, and finally get cable and dvr service.

Comment

Originally posted by fuggedaboudit View Post
            I'm getting psyched. I think it's time to put in a call, and finally get cable and dvr service.
            Do it now. Takes a while to get an appointment.

Comment

I'm leaving school early so I can watch the first televised spring training game on TV! WOO!

Comment

Questions:
                1) Does anyone know anything about when the Extra innings package is going to be offered?
                2) Does anyone know if they televise ST games?
                "Managing is getting paid for home runs someone else hits." - New York Mets Manager (1962-1965) Casey Stengel

Comment

Originally posted by joshuahist View Post
                  Questions:
                  1) Does anyone know anything about when the Extra innings package is going to be offered?
                  2) Does anyone know if they televise ST games?
                  I'm pretty sure that if it isn't on MLB.tv like the schedule says it's not on anywhere. The Mets seem to play a lot of teams that don't televise a whole lot of their games. The only road game that's even on MLB.tv is against the Red Sox...

I wouldn't know about EI because Verizon won't be carrying until next year anyway. MLB.tv did not go up in price this year though amazingly. If you don't mind watching games on your computer I think it's worth the $120 considering you're guaranteed to be able to watch any game anywhere that's not blacked out. The archives and condensed games make it even better IMO...
                  "Jeff is the problem with the organization, and he is never going to realize that. He cannot help himself. He has to be involved. He will never hire anyone who will not let him have major input. He will not hire anyone who does not run every personnel decision through him."

Comment

Will SNY re-air the games late at night like they do with regular seasons games sometimes?

Comment

Originally posted by Voodoo View Post
                      Will SNY re-air the games late at night like they do with regular seasons games sometimes?
                      All of them so far have been re-aired, including the CW11 game from Saturday. Tonight's will be too...
                      "Jeff is the problem with the organization, and he is never going to realize that. He cannot help himself. He has to be involved. He will never hire anyone who will not let him have major input. He will not hire anyone who does not run every personnel decision through him."

Comment

This is the 4th time SNY programming said the Mets game would be on, only to have it be something entirely different.

Comment

Originally posted by MetfanBren View Post
                          I'm pretty sure that if it isn't on MLB.tv like the schedule says it's not on anywhere. The Mets seem to play a lot of teams that don't televise a whole lot of their games. The only road game that's even on MLB.tv is against the Red Sox...

I wouldn't know about EI because Verizon won't be carrying until next year anyway. MLB.tv did not go up in price this year though amazingly. If you don't mind watching games on your computer I think it's worth the $120 considering you're guaranteed to be able to watch any game anywhere that's not blacked out. The archives and condensed games make it even better IMO...
                          Thanks for the info! I just bought the extra innings package from Comcast (Communist Block), and it ran $159 for the year. Last year I only didn't get 5 games, the reast were on, so I am crossing my fingers for a repeat performance this year.

In case anyone is wondering MLBTV is free until the season starts. At least I logged in, and watched the baltimore game the other day without paying.
                          "Managing is getting paid for home runs someone else hits." - New York Mets Manager (1962-1965) Casey Stengel

Comment

Working...
                          X