Holy Crap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holy Crap

Bonds tested positive in 2001 according to ESPN.

God this has to be a nightmare for MLB, even though they helped feed the beast.

Originally posted by LZATbassist1567 View Post
    Bonds tested positive in 2001 according to ESPN.

God this has to be a nightmare for MLB, even though they helped feed the beast.
    REEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYYYYYYY????

MLB had one of its VERY BIGGEST STARS test positive for 'roids and covered it up?????????????

EVEN SELIG???? Even in the face of all of the Bonds scrutiny????? Even though the whole country wanted, nay - craved - PROOF that this guy was dirty????

But, but, but, but ---- they couldn't keep something like THAT quiet, COULD THEY?????

I mean, that's almost, oh, wait, it IS 7 years ago!!!

WOW.

MLB covered up a positive steroid test by one of its very biggest stars for SEVEN YEARS!!

But, but, but, but ----- that's IMPOSSIBLE!!!!

Wow ---- I didn't think that that could be done.....

I wonder if they could cover up a 'roids poz less than 3 years old by a megastar that the public actually liked and respected.....
    Your Daily Rayne Summers Moment...
    http://www.leasticoulddo.com/

Mitt Romney SUCKS.

Comment

they covered up John freakin' Rocker...How does MLB not fallen like NHL, I don't know.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankStylV7 View Post
        REEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYYYYYYY????

MLB had one of its VERY BIGGEST STARS test positive for 'roids and covered it up?????????????

EVEN SELIG???? Even in the face of all of the Bonds scrutiny????? Even though the whole country wanted, nay - craved - PROOF that this guy was dirty????

But, but, but, but ---- they couldn't keep something like THAT quiet, COULD THEY?????

I mean, that's almost, oh, wait, it IS 7 years ago!!!

WOW.

MLB covered up a positive steroid test by one of its very biggest stars for SEVEN YEARS!!

But, but, but, but ----- that's IMPOSSIBLE!!!!

Wow ---- I didn't think that that could be done.....

I wonder if they could cover up a 'roids poz less than 3 years old by a megastar that the public actually liked and respected.....
        This sure showed you.

Comment

Originally posted by No.1 View Post
          they covered up John freakin' Rocker...How does MLB not fallen like NHL, I don't know.
          What were the options though? The union would have sued them into oblivion and won easily back then. Nobody has said who administered the test yet, just that there's a positive and the feds have it. They've likely been holding onto it for at least three years themselves. The only thing they really care about is having the most dynamite at the trial. I'm anxious to find out if they're going to put this circus on TV, which I'm sure Bonds and his lawyers will fight tooth and nail to prevent...
          "Jeff is the problem with the organization, and he is never going to realize that. He cannot help himself. He has to be involved. He will never hire anyone who will not let him have major input. He will not hire anyone who does not run every personnel decision through him."

Comment

Everyone calm down... It was a typo in the report. He did not test positive in 2001.

ESPN - Feds' typo spurs erroneous report on Bonds test - MLB

Comment

I'm afraid that this is just the beginning. Everybody in MLB wants this to be over but more and more is going to start coming out. Every clubhouse had a Radomski and McManamee, they will be crawling out of the woodwork.
              "Fear is just another word for ignorance”

Comment

Originally posted by metfan8500 View Post
                Everyone calm down... It was a typo in the report. He did not test positive in 2001.

ESPN - Feds' typo spurs erroneous report on Bonds test - MLB
                Woops! I'd imagine Bonds' legal team will jump all over this. They don't get too many opportunities to paint him as a sympathetic figure...

And I hate Bonds, but ESPN is a joke. This story just went from a huge front page alert to a sidenote headline in about two hours...
                "Jeff is the problem with the organization, and he is never going to realize that. He cannot help himself. He has to be involved. He will never hire anyone who will not let him have major input. He will not hire anyone who does not run every personnel decision through him."

Comment

No, because MLB wasn't even testing 7 years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by MetfanBren View Post
                    Woops! I'd imagine Bonds' legal team will jump all over this. They don't get too many opportunities to paint him as a sympathetic figure...

And I hate Bonds, but ESPN is a joke. This story just went from a huge front page alert to a sidenote headline in about two hours...
                    Is Dan Rather working for ESPN now?
                    The 2018 Mets - making the Titanic look buoyant.

Comment

Working...
                    X