Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dirty Sanchez

per metsblog

Marty Noble at MLB.com takes a look at how far Duaner Sanchez has come after a year of rehabbing from a shoulder injury that kept him out all of last season.

according to Noble…

“He probably is ahead of every pitcher in camp and those who will report Thursday, the reporting day for pitchers and catchers. He twice has faced batters, pushed his pitch count to 50, and thrown [multiple bullpen sessions].”

Sanchez says…

“Now I’m in the best shape of my life, I haven’t looked like this since I was 19. Everybody can see it. I feel great. I’m ready to do whatever they want me to do.”

…there’s no doubt that sanchez is going to be a critical component of the Mets’ bullpen if they’re to be an elite group this year…it’s encouraging to hear how good he feels, how hard he’s working, and about his new found appreciation for the game and all that he has…welcome back duaner, we certainly missed you
    I pushed the button and elected elected him to office and a He pushed the button and he dropped the bomb. You pushed the button and could watch it on the television Those mother****ers didn't last too long

Well I used to stand for something, Now I'm on my hands and knees, Trading in my god for this one And he signs his name with a capital G

Niiiiiiiice. He doesn't even look pregnant in that pic!

A healthy Sanchez in the 'pen would obviously be huge. Let's hope he's back to form.
    My bone bruise is only at 79.52%.

Comment

This is good news for Met fans.
      Obama in 2008 "We won you lost...get over it":.

Comment

Did the Mets give him a full time chauffeur?
        The 2018 Mets - making the Titanic look buoyant.

Comment

In the top pic where he is pitching it looks like he has some guns on him....
          NickPapagiorgio Posting Alert System (current status): Green

Comment

Originally posted by NickPapagiorgio View Post
            In the top pic where he is pitching it looks like he has some guns on him....
            Make sure Delgado stays away from his locker.

Comment

Nice...did he also ALWAYS have the Tat on his arm?..Now all he needs is to go with the MOHAWK..cue the "Wild thing " song..
              ACCEPTED TRUTH: That I will be ROYALLY F**CKED OVER by EVERY TEAM I ROOT FOR (METS, JETS & KNICKS) !!!

Citifield & Mets...the place where Sluggers Careers go to DIE"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uTLzr2Al_Os

Comment

Working...
              X