I know that youse guys are LOVING the Clemens hearing BUT --

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I know that youse guys are LOVING the Clemens hearing BUT --

- My taxes are paying for the guys up the street to play basketball and get lit before noon.

-I paid $3 a gallon for gas today.

-Illegal aliens are crossing the border, bringing wonderful ethnic food and C-4.

-My company pays $1150/mon for my family's comprehensive medical program. That's almost a mortgage for people that have to foot it themselves.

-There's a ****ing war going on.

-The government pays 3X for a year of incarceration than it does for a year in a Veteran's Administration longterm care facility.

-There's ANOTHER ****ing war going on.

-Terrorism is brewing in the Middle East.

-Nuclear programs are in the works in North Korea.

-Radical Islam is taking over the world like the frigging plague.

-Malpractice is costing Americans about 28 cents out of every spent healthcare dollar.

-Mule couldn't get laid in a morgue.

-There's probably a bunch of crap that I'm either forgetting or I'm ignorant of.

And yet,

THERE.

"THEY".

ARE.
    Your Daily Rayne Summers Moment...
    http://www.leasticoulddo.com/

Mitt Romney SUCKS.

Hey Frank, haven't you heard, Obama Hussein is going to CHANGE all those things once he's elected. You have to listen to his speeches for all the changes he's going to make....don't sweat it everything is going to change, even Ted the drunken killer Kennedy thinks so.

I don't know if he'll be able to help Mule though.
    Obama in 2008 "We won you lost...get over it":.

Comment

Frank, stop being an ass! THE #1 Concern of the country is wherever of not Roger shot himself with steroids or the even dreaded Vitamin B. Now be patriotic dammit...or the terrorists win!

Comment

youse guys ALL know that I'm right.

This incredible waste of tax dollars makes the Ken Starr investigation look like a trip to the Dollar General.
        Your Daily Rayne Summers Moment...
        http://www.leasticoulddo.com/

Mitt Romney SUCKS.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankStylV7 View Post
          youse guys ALL know that I'm right.

This incredible waste of tax dollars makes the Ken Starr investigation look like a trip to the Dollar General.
          Agree.

I'll look at it from this point. With all of the above going on, not to mention an obnoxious race of losers for President, we as a country need entertainment. We need to know that bad things can indeed happen to the bad people as well.

And I will be the first to thank Congress for entertaining us all, and destroying, even though half of them were hell-bent on protecting him, the "legend" of a genuine piece of poo.
          Originally posted by Luscious Johnny D.
          I'll save you the effort since I know where you're going with this, but I'll make a few observations on your comment that was not thought out too well. (1) It's rather difficult to call the phony king of England the government. (2) I would think someone like you would have no objection to someone trying to undo the over-taxation of the people. (3) In this case, no, I have no problem with them taking from the government since they were not ruling for the people.

Comment

I honestly don't think anyone on the hill would give a crap about baseball if the President wasn't a former owner.
            Baaaaaaaaa

King Sheep

2013 record in games attended: 8-7
            2014 record in games attended: 3-3
            2015 record in games attended: 11-3 Regular Season 4-3 Postseason
            2016 record in games attended: 4-6
            Next Games: Sunday July 10 vs Washington

Comment

Speaking of that, how many think Bush will just pardon Clemens right before he leaves office?

Or any other ballplayer facing jail for this.

Comment

Uhhh...Mule has gotten laid in a morgue but even then he had to pay for it.
                WWW.MYSPACE.COM/THOSEHIPPOCRITES

Comment

Originally posted by Joe McDonald View Post
                  Speaking of that, how many think Bush will just pardon Clemens right before he leaves office?

Why is it the Republicans have such an orgazmatic fettish over Clemens? They were standing in line to kiss his ass at the hearing today. Is he a big camaign contributor or is it they just love liars and cheats from Texas?

Comment

Don't worry, this is a small, House sub-committee. There are plenty of other useless, government drones hard at work on more pertinent issues.

Comment

The government is spending 100X the money of the steroid investigaton on trying to support Al Gore's absurd global warming claims.
                      The 2018 Mets - making the Titanic look buoyant.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe McDonald View Post

You were saying Nostradamus?

McNamee's lawyer predicts Clemens pardon - Yahoo! News

I would be beyond pissed if he got pardoned for one reason. What he did was not illegal. He would not go to jail for any reason other than he is an arrogant piece of **** who could not admit he cheated.
                        Originally posted by Luscious Johnny D.
                        I'll save you the effort since I know where you're going with this, but I'll make a few observations on your comment that was not thought out too well. (1) It's rather difficult to call the phony king of England the government. (2) I would think someone like you would have no objection to someone trying to undo the over-taxation of the people. (3) In this case, no, I have no problem with them taking from the government since they were not ruling for the people.

Comment

Funny how the feds spend millions of dollars and years of effort on this spoiled millionares who will never do any jail time or 1 year max, but they let crooked ceo's, identity theives(big widespread these days) operate freely without much effort into stopping them. Steroids hurt the integrity of the ****n game, big ****n deal. Why are you using alot of fbi time on this bullshit when it can go towards real problems like terrorisms, fraud, etc. If Bonds wants to sacrifice 20 years off his life for a couple mil and fame let him and let Mlb deal with it and fans, why is it the fbi's businesss. Why are they going after strictly the Mlb, you know Nfl players juice to(probally most of them), how many 300 lb guys do you know that can run faster then the quarter back? Wrestlers juice to why aren't they going after them. So many people juice and like drugs people will never stop. Go after real problems please, the economy is going into crisis mode and your wasting your time on pathetic stuff? What is this country coming to?

Comment

Working...
                          X