Let's Watch Roger Squirm...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by gregjefferies09 View Post
    I'm just saying, if I were in Mcnamees shoes, I would have done my homework on the guys I thought would be dicks to me. That way when they used nothing but rhetoric, I'd humor them with a witty retort and ask that they ask real questions instead of being a cheerleader.
    Understood...Mcnamee did not show himself to be "einstein" in the proceedings..he was pretty "goofy"..and in fact now see WHY he no longer was a Police Officer..what felon would take him seriously..even with a gun??!!
    But he did have a lawyer behind him right? Clemens lawyer sure seemed ready and willing to jump across the table and blast the Waxman....Brian's lawyer certainly could whispered in his ear at any given point too..
    ACCEPTED TRUTH: That I will be ROYALLY F**CKED OVER by EVERY TEAM I ROOT FOR (METS, JETS & KNICKS) !!!

Citifield & Mets...the place where Sluggers Careers go to DIE"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uTLzr2Al_Os

Comment

• Originally posted by 86mets View Post
      Understood...Mcnamee did not show himself to be "einstein" in the proceedings..he was pretty "goofy"..and in fact now see WHY he no longer was a Police Officer..what felon would take him seriously..even with a gun??!!
      But he did have a lawyer behind him right? Clemens lawyer sure seemed ready and willing to jump across the table and blast the Waxman....Brian's lawyer certainly could whispered in his ear at any given point too..
      Yeah. While I think he still came out looking the better of the two (Clemens looks guiltier than OJ), he could have done a lot better.

Comment

• Originally posted by gregjefferies09 View Post
        I'm just saying, if I were in Mcnamees shoes, I would have done my homework on the guys I thought would be dicks to me. That way when they used nothing but rhetoric, I'd humor them with a witty retort and ask that they ask real questions instead of being a cheerleader.
        LOL. I agree, especially those that Rajah gave autographs to.

Most of the congressmen have skeletons in their closet.

Comment

• I am having so much fu*king fun reading the Yankee MLB message board. There are a couple of idiots on there that are STILL arguing with other Yankee fans that there is NO PROOF Roger did any of this and completely minimizing the timeline issues and Pettitte's deposition.

For the first time, I actually posted on there just to have some fun. This may be a sad moment in time for baseball, but it is a joyous moment for those of us that have been looking forward to the day that POS Clemens would be exposed for the scum that he is.
          The New York Mets…

Where Legends become GARBAGE.

Comment

Working...
          X