Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let's Watch Roger Squirm...

Anyone watching the hearing on ESPN?

Apparently Pettite admitted to additional HGH use in '04 last week.
    Originally posted by Luscious Johnny D.
    I'll save you the effort since I know where you're going with this, but I'll make a few observations on your comment that was not thought out too well. (1) It's rather difficult to call the phony king of England the government. (2) I would think someone like you would have no objection to someone trying to undo the over-taxation of the people. (3) In this case, no, I have no problem with them taking from the government since they were not ruling for the people.

This couldn't happen to a nicer guy. I hope he hangs!
    "Fear is just another word for ignorance”

Comment

I see Roger brought his smug look with him.

Comment

Nice guy threw his wife under the bus

Comment

what did he say?

Comment

What an *******, he threw his wife under a bus, and is still being called out by everyone.
            I'll save you the effort since I know where you're going with this, but I'll make a few observations on your comment that was not thought out too well. (1) It's rather difficult to call the phony king of England the government. (2) I would think someone like you would have no objection to someone trying to undo the over-taxation of the people. (3) In this case, no, I have no problem with them taking from the government since they were not ruling for the people.

Comment

He told Pettite that he didnt do HGH it was his wife

Comment

Yeah he threw his wife under the bus but it was 4 years before he actually injected her... LOL HA HA HA

Pinstripe Pride!!!!! LOL
                "No, I mean, well, no. I don't regret. I don't, I don't regret saying. I mean I regret saying, you know, you know what I'm saying. I mean, I stand by the things that I said, but I don't regret, I regret saying, that in that forum. That was not the proper forum."

-Omar Minaya

Comment

pure Asshat

Comment

Yankee Pride, Feel the Douche chills!!

Comment

Rahhhhhhhjaaaahhhhhhh

Where is Suzyn Waldman????? OH MY GOODNESS GRACIOUS!!!!
                      "No, I mean, well, no. I don't regret. I don't, I don't regret saying. I mean I regret saying, you know, you know what I'm saying. I mean, I stand by the things that I said, but I don't regret, I regret saying, that in that forum. That was not the proper forum."

-Omar Minaya

Comment

Originally posted by Sports Doctor View Post
                        what did he say?
                        So far, what we know is, Clemens never told anyone that he used HGH, he said his wife, Debbie had.

Classy to the end.

Comment

wow Clemens may be a bigger douche than bonds

Comment

Andy said that Clemens told him in 1999/2000 that he used HGH... Clemens in 2005 told Pettitte that he meant his wife used HGH... Of course, his wife used HGH in 2003... LOL

-Omar Minaya

Comment

Originally posted by tfc3rid View Post
                              Andy said that Clemens told him in 1999/2000 that he used HGH... Clemens in 2005 told Pettitte that he meant his wife used HGH... Of course, his wife used HGH in 2003... LOL
                              You're telling me this guy isn't the antichrist? Waxman sat there and said those exact words, and the man didn't bat an eyelash.

He is worse than Bonds.

Comment

Working...
                              X