Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pettitte Throws Clemens Under Bus

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    I hope that rajah's wife comes out, bitchslaps him in front of cameras and screams "not ONLY did he do HGH, but he hasn't had an erection in 15 years! I've been ****ing Joe Carter since the early 90's."
    Your Daily Rayne Summers Moment...
    http://www.leasticoulddo.com/




    Mitt Romney SUCKS.

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by Joe McDonald View Post
      Disagree with the premise of the thread and its title. Pettitte told the truth. That Clemens was stupid enough to discuss his illegal activities (and ones in which Pettitte himself apparently was also involved) with a teammate and "friend" means that he has gotten just what he deserved. The beauty of this is that he has now been exposed for all time for the skunk that some of us always suspected he was.

      "What new rules? There hasn't been any rules changes
      since the Black Sox Scandal, 1919. Big League Tegwar's
      Big League Tegwar known to every big-time ballplayer
      from Boston to California."
      Joe Jaros, Coach; New York Mammoths

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by METSSC View Post
        Petitte Cheated, ratted and lied. The only thing he didnt do was lie under oath. Just because clemens is a bigger piece of crap doesnt make the moron pettitte any less of a piece of crap.
        Christ, dude, how old are you? That "no snitches" crap is for fifteen year old, wannabe gangsters with chips on their shoulders 'cause "The Man" won't let them sell weed in peace. Pettite did what any rational adult would do in a situation where he could face a perjury charge for lying. He told the truth. There are plenty of things you can fairly criticize the guy for, but "ratting" isn't one of them.

        Comment


        • #19
          Who else wants to hang rubber rats instead of K's at a Pettitte game?
          Give me your tired, your poor,
          Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
          The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
          Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me,
          I lift my lamp beside the golden door!

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by krunchyfrogg View Post
            Who else wants to hang rubber rats instead of K's at a Pettitte game?

            excellent idea but we dont want to upset James D
            “President Obama is a personal friend of mine,” said Rickles. “He was over to the house yesterday, but the mop broke.”


            It's early!!!


            Be the kind of person that when your feet hit the floor each morning liberals say "Oh crap he's up"

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by FrankStylV7 View Post
              I hope that rajah's wife comes out, bitchslaps him in front of cameras and screams "not ONLY did he do HGH, but he hasn't had an erection in 15 years! I've been ****ing Joe Carter since the early 90's."
              LMAO! Yup, pick a Black guy. Who is she, Spring Thomas? LOL.

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by Dewitt Clinton View Post
                Disagree with the premise of the thread and its title. Pettitte told the truth. That Clemens was stupid enough to discuss his illegal activities (and ones in which Pettitte himself apparently was also involved) with a teammate and "friend" means that he has gotten just what he deserved. The beauty of this is that he has now been exposed for all time for the skunk that some of us always suspected he was.
                I join you in this take.

                Why should he have to risk a perjury charge by protecting Clemens? He simply told the truth, and that is that. Clemens has been exposed for the phony POS he's always been.

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by Bay Ridge Dave View Post
                  LMAO! Yup, pick a Black guy. Who is she, Spring Thomas? LOL.
                  Pettite's wife would then be Katie Thomas?

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    LOL

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by METSSC View Post
                      excellent idea but we dont want to upset James D
                      So...you graduating this June? Dude, you're gonna love community college.

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        I can't go so far as Pettite told the truth. A. that assumes that when he said he only took one shot of hgh one time, that was true. Which it clearly was not as some how his dad was a supplier.

                        Pettite told some of the truth when faced a with federal felony.

                        He is just as big a sleaze and dick schmuck as Clemens, he is just "outing" himself in slow bits and pieces as opposed to taking the OJ.

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X