X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pettitte Throws Clemens Under Bus

He's now my favorite Yankee.

ESPN - Pettitte reportedly talked about using HGH with Clemens - MLB

Clemens bench presses bus and throws it at Piazza. Claims he thought it was the ball.

Comment

Originally posted by gregjefferies09 View Post
      Clemens bench presses bus and throws it at Piazza.
      Piazza, all jacked up on estrogen, weeps softly to himself and turns to Oprah
      COME BY THE SCHOOL a year from now you"ll wish you started today

"they all think they’re geniuses who just happen to agree with each other. This creates a near total blindness to facts, data, and opinions that don’t line up with their worldview"

(Originally posted by Attorney General Barr)
      "it also does not exonerate him"
      ​​​
      Semper Fortis......De Oppresso Liber

Comment

Originally posted by Jersey Shore View Post
        Piazza, all jacked up on estrogen, weeps softly to himself and turns to Oprah
        Only to find that she just interviewed Clemens' wife, who in an even greater feat than rogers bus throwing, picks up Oprah and throws her at Piazza.

Comment

From today's daily news: Andy Pettitte's affidavit says Roger Clemens admitted HGH use

If this is true it is game, set and match for Clemens. You could question McNamee's credibility but why would Pettite lie? This story also backs up the claim that he injected Clemens'.
          NickPapagiorgio Posting Alert System (current status): Green

Comment

On a related jackass note, John Rocker admits to using steroids as well: Rocker say he failed Major League Baseball drug test - MLB - Yahoo! Sports
            2015 NATIONAL LEAGUE CHAMPIONS
            2016 NATIONAL LEAGUE WILD CARD WINNER

Comment

pettitte is a rat piece of sh!t too
              “President Obama is a personal friend of mine,” said Rickles. “He was over to the house yesterday, but the mop broke.”

It's early!!!

Be the kind of person that when your feet hit the floor each morning liberals say "Oh crap he's up"

Comment

Originally posted by METSSC View Post
                Why? It's either dime on Clemens or lie and face perjury charges himself. Not that anyone would ever be able to prove that Clemens said this to Pettitte but Petttitte was simply asked to tell the truth and did.

"Jerry, just remember, it’s not a lie if you believe it". George Constanza.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Denny View Post
                  Why? It's either dime on Clemens or lie and face perjury charges himself. Not that anyone would ever be able to prove that Clemens said this to Pettitte but Petttitte was simply asked to tell the truth and did.

Petitte Cheated, ratted and lied. The only thing he didnt do was lie under oath. Just because clemens is a bigger piece of crap doesnt make the moron pettitte any less of a piece of crap.
                  “President Obama is a personal friend of mine,” said Rickles. “He was over to the house yesterday, but the mop broke.”

It's early!!!

Be the kind of person that when your feet hit the floor each morning liberals say "Oh crap he's up"

Comment

Petitte Cheated, ratted and lied. The only thing he didnt do was lie under oath. Just because clemens is a bigger piece of crap doesnt make the moron pettitte any less of a piece of crap.
                    He cheated and yes, I suppose he ratted. But where did he lie?

"Jerry, just remember, it’s not a lie if you believe it". George Constanza.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Denny View Post
                      He cheated and yes, I suppose he ratted. But where did he lie?

He initially said he only used HGH once when rehabbing from an injury and he later on admitted that he injected himself with HGH which he got from his father. That was in his affidavit where he said he would one day have to answer to God. So he initially lied about only doing it once

It's early!!!

Comment

He initially said he only used HGH once when rehabbing from an injury and he later on admitted that he injected himself with HGH which he got from his father. That was in his affidavit where he said he would one day have to answer to God. So he initially lied about only doing it once
                        Well, he only lied about it once...

Comment

Originally posted by KingOlerud View Post
                          Well, he only lied about it once...

or maybe he just misremembered

It's early!!!

Comment

And STILL my favorite Yankee. Anyone who helps expose that roid-rage moron Clemens gets some points in my book.

Comment

Originally posted by Seaver41 View Post
                              And STILL my favorite Yankee. Anyone who helps expose that roid-rage moron Clemens gets some points in my book.

That's like saying my favoriye hemorrhoid

It's early!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X