Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Philthy fans think Rollins is better than Wright..

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Philthy fans think Rollins is better than Wright..

    This will make you sick - PhilaPhans Message Boards

    LOL, this clown Rollins has one good year and those delusional homers are all over his ****...

    Also, they're hating on Wright for showing some class...but it's kinda expected since Loser City AKA Philadelphia has the biggest douchebag fans and they root for wife beaters.

  • #2
    He couldn't hold Wright's jock.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by gregjefferies09 View Post
      He couldn't hold Wright's jock.
      LOL, I'd love to see Wright play 81 games at CBP.

      Comment


      • #4
        no they don't

        Comment


        • #5
          *yawn*

          Just play the damn games.
          Originally posted by Luscious Johnny D.
          Because I fear no man. I feel no pain. This is why I don't play with a full deck. In my world, there are no rules. You wanna step over the line, I'll run across it. And when I turn to look to see how far behind you are, you will see into the soul of the sickest man God's hands have ever created. For those who need a visual, here ya go.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Wrighteous View Post
            LOL, I'd love to see Wright play 81 games at CBP.
            I wouldn't. That would mean he was playing for those scrubs!

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by freakzilla11 View Post
              *yawn*

              Just play the damn games.
              Nah, let's post 10 more threads from Phillaphans to show how lame they are and how much cooler we are.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Wrighteous View Post
                This will make you sick - PhilaPhans Message Boards

                LOL, this clown Rollins has one good year and those delusional homers are all over his ****...

                Also, they're hating on Wright for showing some class...but it's kinda expected since Loser City AKA Philadelphia has the biggest douchebag fans and they root for wife beaters.
                Just let the J***-offs talk. They've already gotten what they deserve-- Philadelphia as a home town...

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Busyman View Post
                  Nah, let's post 10 more threads from Phillaphans to show how lame they are and how much cooler we are.
                  CATCH THE ENERGY!!!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    LMFAO

                    PhilaPhans Message Boards - View Single Post - This will make you sick
                    Outfield

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      well, he is a Philly fan!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by No.1 View Post
                        well, he is a Philly fan!
                        I just ordered my Brad Lidge jersey.....
                        NickPapagiorgio Posting Alert System (current status): Green

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Did some dipshit really say that SS was harder than 3B?

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by gregjefferies09 View Post
                            Did some dipshit really say that SS was harder than 3B?
                            I don't know if it is harder but I would say it is a more important defensive position.
                            NickPapagiorgio Posting Alert System (current status): Green

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by NickPapagiorgio View Post
                              I don't know if it is harder but I would say it is a more important defensive position.
                              SS is a joke compared to third. Way more time to react. It would be like saying crease defense is harder than goalie in lacrosse. Much like goalie, the hot corner is the toughest spot.

                              3B misses a liner and it's a triple. SS can't get to one and he is flanked on both sides.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X