• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by freakzilla11 View Post
    He was just Heilmaned.
    "Now Joba...about that parking spot...."

Comment

Originally posted by dak11 View Post
      I believe this is their way of telling Chamberlain that he's pitching in relief this year without taking all hope from him about starting in the future.

I'll be utterly shocked if he's pitching great out of the pen and they follow through with this.
      So, who was utterly shocked last night?

Anyone.

I stick by my original thoughts. It was a dumb thing to do.
      Originally posted by Luscious Johnny D.
      I'll save you the effort since I know where you're going with this, but I'll make a few observations on your comment that was not thought out too well. (1) It's rather difficult to call the phony king of England the government. (2) I would think someone like you would have no objection to someone trying to undo the over-taxation of the people. (3) In this case, no, I have no problem with them taking from the government since they were not ruling for the people.

Comment

I love how the Yanks spun the whole "The plan was to start Joba the whole time". So you are telling me if Hughes and Kennedy pitched well, Joba wouldn't be in the pen? PLEASE!

..and no one calls tha Yankees on this B.S.. Ridiculous.

I guess they stopped construction on Joba's monument.
        The UNGAY Joel !

Comment

Originally posted by Fonzy13 View Post
          So, who was utterly shocked last night?

Anyone.

I stick by my original thoughts. It was a dumb thing to do.
          I'm not that shocked considering their need for starter. If everything stayed as planned I wouldn't have expected him to be in the rotation.

I keep thinking that I want Joba to be OK in the starting rotation. Just good enough for them to keep trying the experiment and not move him back to the pen but not good enough where he's a top level starter so I can watch this blow up in their face.

Comment

Joba will have success against really crappy offensive teams.

That's why Senator Al brazenly chirped last night that he thinks Joba will be "much more successful" in his start... which is vs the Royals...

Comment

What does 70 pitches get you these days anyway? They should have sent him down to stretch him out. That's between 4 and 5 innings if he's effective.
              The original Creepy Ass Cracka

Comment

Working...
              X